Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Question about fighting (arcade)sticks? Casual gamer here, thinking about getting a...

J

Joey Minatta

Question about fighting (arcade)sticks? Casual gamer here, thinking about getting a fight stick but I dont know if this is worth the cost over the pro controller? I have never used one, not a competitive fighter, just play SF2 and KOF casually. Is it worth the extra price?

P

Patrick M Sparks

I played more KOF and SF on home console than arcade so I’m much more comfortable with a D-pad and buttons. If you’re casual I’d say no. They’re like the cost of another game. Unless you’re trying to take on the world, it’s not needed. Or do it and keep the receipt

T

Tim Bogart

Depends on how serious you really want to get, i have one from when i played tekken but i rarely play anymore

B

Brandon Bou

depend if you willing spend the money and if you want to customize or if you want to have the experience of playing in the arcade again

B

Brandon Bou

but if you do want one you can get one xbox or playstation and get a adopter from brooks super converter to plug into the switch

B

Brandon Bou

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Brandon Bou

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jason Foster

Arcade style sticks are the only way to play fight games. Personal opinion, but it should be a law.

J

Joey Minatta

Thank you Brandon Bou If I get a stick it will probably be a used one so I don't spend so much, and those converters will let me find a cheaper Xbox/ps4 arcade stick

W

Will Bartos

The funny thing is that tournaments are allowing fighting games to be played by the controller of your choice. So it now becomes your preference. If you like the basic controller, use it. If you think you're better with a stick, use that. I personally like the Fighting Commander Pro fight pads, which use a very nice d-pad but also have a six button layout that I've been craving since the days of the Sega Saturn.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom