Contact advertising [email protected]

Possible Mercy solution; when she rezzes someone they only have 75% health. What do...

R

Riley Swim

Possible Mercy solution; when she rezzes someone they only have 75% health. What do you think? Fair?

P

Patrick Riley

What kinda dumb name is riley

J

Jonathan Martin

A lot better than the half health bullshit

Ν

Ντέα Ζοτάι

What kinda genious name is patrick

M

Marquis Sandifer

Heal them right after? sure.

A

Allan Sánchez

what kinda extravagant name is Ντέα?

P

Peter Gomez

What kind of magnificent name is Allan?

J

Jacob Thompson Kootenay

I was thinking the opposite tbh. each rez would cost her a certain percentage of health, or make her more vulnerable to damage.

B

Brian VanSickle Jr.

Or maybe they rez and only do 50% of their normal damage/healing for 3 seconds

R

Riley Swim

I’ve always thought the Rez was kinda OP and I love playing Mercy. I think giving the revived hero a bit less health would be fair. It could potentially make other healers more viable as well. Mercy could focus on the rezzed hero and lucio or Ana could follow up.

C

Colten Carver

How about you all just stop thinking Mercy having the ability to rez isn’t fair and game breaking because it isn’t? It’s not hard to kill her either.

C

Colten Carver

People need to learn how to actually handle the situation instead of whining for a nerf when it doesn’t go their way.

I

Ian Christian

Oh yeah make thier health half after rez so Mercy can heal them back and have her ULT much more frequently.. Yeah real good idea

K

Kei Sinclair

Res should not be instant. U have to heal them first then res and however much u healed them they will res with that amount. But also, bring back the original res that resets when ult. With the 10s cd. The two charge thing would just waste her ult if she has to channel healing otherwise.

B

Brendon Alexander

The Rez should revive players at 50%(and Mercy wouldn't have time to heal them btw), but the cooldown should be changed too, to 60 seconds.

M

Mohamed Ibedjaoudene

They would just die right away lmao

M

Mohamed Ibedjaoudene

An ult feeder for the enemy basically

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom