Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Positive Outlook vs Uriel´s Gift which do u prefer and why?

E

Eihab D. Fuad

Positive Outlook vs Uriel´s Gift which do u prefer and why?

C

Chris Nihilson

Positive Outlook; i PvE mostly, and Kill Clip is too good.

honestly, though, Null Calamity 9 is a PvE competitor for me as a Titan. It doesnt have as much impact, but it has a bigger mag and slightly higher fire-rate, so it's perfect for suppressing fire to draw aggro while the rest of the fireteam flanks.

N

Nick Gordon

Positive outlook has more range it drops off after 22 damage per headshot when urial's range drops off at 20. Pluse positive outlook has a rifle scope and kill clip and urial's has more accuracy if your tap the trigger. But lets be honest who taps the trigger with an automatic rifle. I think positive is better in my opinion because of its range and the recoil is vary controlable.

D

Danny Caldwell

Positive Outlook. 2 words. KILL CLIP. If you are a reload aholic like me PO is clearly a great choice among others.

T

Thomas Pfeifer

outlook.. because the flinch on pc by high caliber rounds is a joke against on console and the range is way better, kill clip is a beast

D

Danny Vaughan

PO, kill clip, I'm one of those who reloads probably waaaay more often than I need to

M

Michael Huml

PO. High Caliber perk was nerfed, so kill clip is more valuable in PvP, imo.

E

Eugene Mercado

Positive Outlook because it can get the bead on your enemy from much farther out without the same damage falloff.

M

Marcus Stutzman

PO, kill clip

Y

Yuri Diez

Outlook, it can send emails.

J

Joshua Griffin

Meh... I can't get used to the wider spread on outlook... I'm stuck with uriels in pvp

J

James Scott

PO...kill clip...penetrate shields...made mine masterwork with 5 range

V

Vincent Nacimos

Depends I have both I think Uriel’s for PVP and PO for pve the kill clip is so good though hard choice!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom