Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch People need to do a little research. This isn't just the mobile game brought over...

• Thread starter Isimi Oyekunle Mark Taiwo
  • Start date
I

Isimi Oyekunle Mark Taiwo

People need to do a little research. This isn't just the mobile game brought over straight. They actually put a pretty decent amount of effort into this and it shows. This does not look like the mobile version. This is a pretty big upgrade. Controls look completely different from the mobile version for one. Mobile racing games almost steer themselves, this clearly does not, so it feels like forza and other racing sims on consoles. Graphics also look to have a big overhaul even though it still doesn't look that great(comparing it to other current consoles but at this point who cares. Microtransactions and all the mobile aspect stuff removed and it's just a one time purchase. The game from what I have seen actually has a really amazing car customization system so this game might actually be pretty great. 400 races, 20 extra cars,split screen, online overhaul, 2 expansion packs, Rally racing mode etc to me this worth the price.

C

Christian Harris

I agree with you

C

Chijioke Uche

Fair enough.

V

Victor Brooklyn Powell

I'll stick to MK8

D

Dylan Pereira

Honestly, this game didn't look that great lol mobile port or not, but I'm slightly biased, I don't like racers that are more on the sim side, I like them more on the Need for Speed side. Maybe I'll get it on sale

B

Brooke Rothschild

Still looks like a mobile game in comparison to GT & Forza,unfortunately most won't be able to shake that...but if it's priced reasonably it could be a hit.

M

Marc Re Percussion

I can't wait but no online wheel to wheel racing just ghosts n times which is cool as it might not be a crash ram put into a wall fest like other racers

J

Jesse Osborne

$45 with leaderboards as the only online function is not great to me

M

Marc DiCianni

I'm pretty excited for this. The new gran turismo was such a let down and been looking for a nice racing sim with a good customization/upgrade system

K

Kyle MacDonald

Where's the list of new cars? The only lists I've seen have been the exact same cars.

And there are 400 races in the mobile version too.

Unless they give you a few million dollars for spending $45 I'm gonna pass.

I've literally played the same game for the last month. I for one am not interested in buying it for nearly $50 to play the same game.

Small nuanced changes aren't enough to get my money.

Lazy port is lazy.

K

Ka-ming Karl Tsang

It's cool. I'm still on the fence though. I would love to see a port of something like Grid 2 for the Switch.

B

Basil Miranda

I bought it since I had a $15 gift card to GameStop. I'm having a lot of fun with it. It would be nice if it had online racing although don't know how much I would use it. The one thing I wish it did have was HD Rumble. This is a game that needs it.

D

David Rees Jenkins

I'd of got it I think but I like the look of the jet ski one out next week with all the online and better looking than last week's thing.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom