Contact advertising [email protected]

#pcgamer Which sound card should I buy guys? Sound Bluster Zxr or Sound Bluster Z ....

S

Sabir Ahmed

#pcgamer Which sound card should I buy guys? Sound Bluster Zxr or Sound Bluster Z . The Sound Bluster Z is 116db and Sound Bluster Zxr is 124db. Is that any big difference between Zxr and Z about hearing sound ? And does it support 7.1 surround sound ? Also which headphone should I buy for this? I will use it mostly music , games and movies. I want best sound quality. Give me the best solution and more details . Thanks. :) (Sorry for my English)

C

Clifton D Endicott

Don't buy either there is a brand new model out

M

Michel-Éric Giroux

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Michel-Éric Giroux

don't know what your budget is but these are great

D

Dustin Chamberlain

I don't know much about sound cards and whatnot, but I do know that DB is a logarithmic scale... meaning that every 10 points is 10 times as loud. like the Richter scale. so an 8 db difference is quite a lot more than you would think.

M

Michel-Éric Giroux

These are even better. Not that comfortable tho.

M

Michel-Éric Giroux

It's all about having a good headphone amp in the soundcard, and good headphones of course.

M

Michel-Éric Giroux

Behold. Doesn't do 7.1 tho..

R

Riley Branson

Get the soundblasterx ae-5. Cheaper and better than the Z and Zxr. Its what im getting in a couple of weeks.

A

Anthony Evans

people still buy sound cards?

H

Homunculus Jones

asus xonar dsx 7.1 sound card,cheapish,reliable,optical out,analogue out.

N

Nate Buchan

Asus Essence STX II
Iv never had a different sound card. I bought one then it broke cause it was used so I bought one new and haven’t had issues since it’s awesome.

J

Jarrod Freeman

And yet totally useless for a gamer, only useful for Audiophiles and Audio engineers

T

Tyler Carroll

best sound quality get neither. Get an external DAC/AMP and a good pair of AKG 7XX headphones

M

Max Gry

I think for gaming with virtual 7.1 surround sound the sennheiser gsx 1000 is the way to go

S

Steve Dimitriou

I have the zx and it's awesome. Sounds great.

M

Maxx Groulx

Creative is only good for Quality i never had and sound card from them fail or burn out there software is so so the only thing i like from them is the SVM option.

J

Jacob Acra

An actual receiver

H

Harley Curran

massive difference between 116 and 124 but personally id go with an external DAC and a decent set of heaphones

J

John John Lopez

for best sound AV receiver and speakers at least 5.1 , now headphones will give you simulated surround not pure surround. if you want to use headphones, i recommend, bose or beats, i have both of them all wireless. btw, most mobo comes in 7.1 or 5.1 so don't even buy the soundcard (save money). good luck

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom