Contact advertising [email protected]

OverWatch Pet Peeves Thread Popular, unpopular, go. Just pls try to be civil.

C

Cat Gibbs

OverWatch Pet Peeves Thread
Popular, unpopular, go.
Just pls try to be civil.

J

Jo Parmer

People who play their own game. Like telling a Tracer to not charge off without us and get immediately killed 5x in a row lmao.

Or watching people trickle in instead of waiting 5 seconds to regroup lmao, double points if it's the healer.

C

Cat Gibbs

my pet peeve.
overwatch

T

Travis Doyle

People not realising Overwatches core mechanics of counter play and swapping off heroes when you are clearly countered, I would like to see not just a levell requirement to enter comp but also hero play time in aa decent amount of heroes so when they do enter comp and please be a one trick but have some heroes to fall back on so you can win and i know it works the game was built that way and you can exploit the counter play system to climb. so think before you que comp and work with your team not just on your ego as genji

D

Dusty Crow

People who spam thanks

V

Vynyl Shiro

This team comp:
Hanzo, Widow, Symmetra, (any tank that can't sustain themselves), Junkrat.

O

Ophelia Sokol

People who try to argue that lore/story and game mechanics are the same thing and how illogical some things are in gameplay vs. lore, despite the creators directly saying that nothing in actual gameplay is canon.

N

Nicolette Pinder

I think widow's ult is highly advantageous to the team
makes my life as a support main much easier, especially as Ana since it makes lining up a sleep dart on an oncoming predator easier.

D

Dusty Crow

When whole teams leave the objective except for the medic. I've been guilty of it myself but they arnt a fighter they can't hold out forever

A

Andre Uva

When people follow me around and ruin my flanking strat, JUST cause they wanted to say hi

T

Troy Crossingham

Genji. We get it, you're a weeb. There are twenty four other characters, try one.

S

Simon Nøttveit

The fact that people play like their monitors are turned off in qp

N

Natalie Kay

I fucking hate Mercy and hated being asked to switch off from ana to her for this season just so my team could get a free rez because they fucked up and died out of position.
I'm so happy she's getting a nerf and Ana is getting the damage buff she needs to compete

小雀島田

Tracers existence

C

Colin McNally

Mercy's new rez makes her a must pick and devolves all games into, "who can kill mercy first/who has the better mercy."

D

David Kapp

Not trying to win in qp because it's qp lol

M

Michael Norlander

when we desperately need a healer and we dont have one and they pick zenyatta (hes good but doesnt heal enough as the only one imo)

L

Lex Rynatha

When a person blames everyone except themselves for the team losing.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom