Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Out of curiosity, if someone is trying to break your door down with an hatchet, can...

J

Jordan Baker

Out of curiosity, if someone is trying to break your door down with an hatchet, can you put a new door in while they’re doing it?

J

Jacob Preston Turner

Yea you can

H

Hillary Hullender Larsen

You can and it’s hilarious

J

James M White

My favorite technique is to trap them in an air lock lol

J

Jaden Scremo

Be more funny if you set up a mini gun turret behind the door, wait for him to break it down and get all terminator on his ass.

B

Beau Renouf

Yup. Even walls. I trapped a raider once in my building.

J

James M White

Then force them to kill themselves. Unless they are total dicks... then I’ll knock them out and handcuff them and knock them out again when they are hungry so I can feed them and they don’t die... they normally get people to try to wipe me

J

Jake Beamson

I have replaced tek dino gates and bemaouth gates ect when a tribe truing to raid us! And then to find out after all that effort with a sheld and 1 huge gate they have 2 more to tho tho before finially getting slorted with tek auto guns so stupid

A

Ashley Yagami

Oh my god I thought this was in my local Emergencies group

C

Cuauhtli Toltecatl

Go outside and pike them

M

Matty Cartledge

Set all Dodos to aggressive.

M

Mike Day

James M White
What is this fun I am missing?

T

Tom Singleton

I like to have a 2nd hidden entrance/exit so if that happens I can sneak round and kill /capture them.

K

Keith Neff

You can repair it

J

Jonathan Hunt

Put 2 c4 on the door unless its been changed if c4 is on something that gets destroyed it blows up. Havnt played in a while though.

J

Jordan Baker

UPDATE: the base has been wiped, I abandoned it

J

Joseph Martin

Tf a captain always goes down.with his ship

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom