Contact advertising [email protected]

(Only played 2 matches as Orissa) Literally all 3 of my mains I receive abuse for picking

C

Cory Foster

(Only played 2 matches as Orissa)

Literally all 3 of my mains I receive abuse for picking

R

Riley Swim

Wtf why Orisa? She’s almost always viable on every map.

A

Ariam Lopez

Yeah why would someone give you shit for using Orisa? She's extremely viable on almost every map. Especially defence.

C

Cory Foster

The two matches thing in the description was supposed to mean this doesn't apply to Orissa, she's not a main for me

A

Ariam Lopez

Okay I got you. So Widow, Sombra, and Sym? Sombra is great on defence. Especially 2 CP

B

Brandon Dix

I feel you with widow. I swear every game on horizon the defending team runs Orisa torb Sym so I run attack widow to break it while the team pushes right side and still catch hell no matter how many times it works

C

Cody Burdick

80% rate on Sombra is impressive. Is that stacked, or solo?

A

Alexander Dwayne Hester

Show games played on those 3 "mains" before boasting about win rates.

Z

Zahara Hassan

I get so much heat as widow too. Even after taking out the turrets for the team, widow always get the hate

P

Paige Fighera

Probably cause they're high skill heros and not more viable then consistent DPS and require your team to play around you.

C

Carlos Rangel

Just get to masters and then theyll only get mad at y u for picking 4 dps not for what kind of dps you pick

S

Stephanie Rosado

Before I complain a person's choice of character I always check their stats. That way they can have the benefit of the doubt

Z

Ze Ming Wong

any hero work, Orisa is also good, i play Orisa a lot recently, won many matches cos she is that good, abuse pick? people just salt at anything. play and have fun

N

Nick Laus

I played Orisa once and a grandmaster and master's accused me of throwing because I played Orisa. :/

M

Maddi Bradford

ARE YOU ME?

except replace Hanzo with anyone else

M

Minty Moon

I’ve never had anyone complain about me playing Orisa. Weird.

K

Kristel Sese

I really love if there's sombra, sym, good widow and orisa. I don't play comp anymore because there's a lot of people who complain every game about your pick (that is really helpful in the game) they always thought that we will lose so they'll change into hanzo or genji :/

V

Veronica Iacavino

My main is Orisa so

D

Drew Dobransky

Just play who you like

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom