Contact advertising [email protected]

One day, maybe even within our lifetime, we will have smartphones as powerful as say a...

S

Seth Kingery

One day, maybe even within our lifetime, we will have smartphones as powerful as say a 1080ti and 7700k combo. Can you even imagine?

C

Christopher Bonner

I owned a dual processor Athlon XP-M PC many years ago. I'm pretty sure my last several smartphones had more processing power, better graphics, and more memory. Ten to 15 years from now our smartphones could be the equivalent of a 6950X and SLI GTX 1080 ti GPUs.

J

Jin Yu

At that point i think we'd be close to extinction tbh lol but real talk thatd be dope, PC vr would be insane

J

Josh Krogman

It'll be a palm implant the size of a pill. Or like mentioned above we'll all be dead.

M

Muǹ

We will eventually evolve to a stage where we can leave our meatsuit behind and be one with the matrix..

A

Aiden Cameron

Have you all noticed that Moore's law has basically plateaued in recent years? The most powerful phones out right now are about the same as the ones from 2 years ago. Smartphones aren't moving as quick as we thought they would. Anyone remember the first 1GHz phone? The Toshiba TG01? Nobody was bothered. I actually wonder why we'd need that much power to do social networking, make phone calls, and send text messages. All a powerful processor and a lot of RAM in a phone does is make the experience a little bit quicker and a tiny bit smoother than last year. I'm not seeing workstations in the palm of our hands.

M

Mike Magwire

Maybe....more like 8 years.

M

Mike Magwire

As long as you dont live in east asia, or western USA....youll be alive

J

John Anthony Sanchez

Well you could actually calculate when this will happen if you use moores law as a guide.

P

Paul Allen

Maybe phones with physical keyboards again

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom