Contact advertising [email protected]

Old School RuneScape replaces the Duel Arena With a New PvP Arena

hgdgsvhgvuj

After the change to and closure of Duel Arena, the Old School RuneScape team had promised the possibility of a replacement. This replacement has been revealed: The PvP Arena
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. The new option has several variations that are designed to provide the best possible player experience, as well as reduce the scams that have become common.For all its fiercely competitive nature, RuneScape isn't just a small group of people. Yes, it is this ... however, like any other community, RuneScape's members can come together and assist one another in the form of a few moments of glory that are worthy of knightly respect frequently depicted on screen.

The greatest deed has to be on the part of the developers Jagex when they dedicated an inside-game monument (and, more recently, a pub) in honor of a top player "The Old Nite", who tragically passed away as a person in 2006. He was active from the start of the game in 2001. He often held the position of second highest ranked player, second only to Zezima.

Due to the fact that there was activity regarding his profile post-2006 an alleged ghost story circulated that claimed it was true that he was alive, but this was also said to be the result of hackers temporarily getting access to the account which was locked. Whilst neither of those claims are substantiated in any way however, this virtual representation of a ghost story does illustrate another cool thing about MMORPGs as a whole: a myriad of stories are able to be developed about the players actually playing these games.

I'm unsure if the statue that is located at The Old Nite still exists, but it stood near the southern edge of the Wilderness (or "Wildy" as it's known for short) it was a vast area of
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
deserted land in the north that is frequented by animals and player-killers. I've never made it to the place to visit it. Stupid me.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom