Contact advertising [email protected]

Okay what is up with Junkrat and Mercy players?? In 3 games got solo ulted by Junk 4...

D

Dylan Tschaeppeler

Okay what is up with Junkrat and Mercy players?? In 3 games got solo ulted by Junk 4 times smh

J

James Hughes

Every time I hear rip-tire go off I book shit as far back as I can and whip out my gun and try to find the fucker. Also stay away from walls. xD

D

David William

Sometimes I just go after the same person over and over to see if I can make them rage quit. That or after the healers. I still don't understand how people ignore the mercy/healer as much as they do.

J

Joel Ayers

And THAT is why I love being a Rat main! The fear it creates brings a tear to my eye and all my team hears is my laughter as I blow everyone up!! LMAO

V

Vynyl Shiro

Welp, I only run far away because that prevents the tire from getting 3 kills instead of 4. Junkrat is so annoying.

E

Ellie Desforges

Tbh same

But! As a tracer its always fun to hear a junkrat launch his rip tire because he becomes an easy target

A

Alex Whittington

Kill the healer. Win the game

C

Cally Green

I always target the most squishy target and start killing them, solo ult and following them lol

T

Trần Việt Hoàng

that's just how they "roll"

J

Jonathan Emanuel Casanova Acevedo

After the fifth time it doesn't hurt anymore. You'll eventually get soloulted by literally all the Overwatch cast.

H

Hana Mira

*inhale*
Git Gud!

S

Shannon Fellows

Same though
Like the other day we were playing luna colony, and I was still returning from spawn, alone, as ROADHOG and he STILL tried to solo ult me, even though my entire team was on the point
Like buddy, y u do dis¿

P

Patrick Leipold

Some people need to stop thinking that solo ulting is bad....
Sometimes you even have to.
Ultimates are in the game to be used. And even if it means you just get one kill it matters...
When you only use your ults in the hope of getting a 3 or 4 man kill every time you'll never get out of gold...

C

Crystal Upah Kilgannon

Hide your beam and yourself when it goes off. Odds are an ult is after you first if you're playing with decent teams.

D

Dominic Radmer

Had yesterday a Genji that wanted to trigger me. 5 Stack in enemy Team. My team was not good but ok was QP. And I was getting very good picks with Widowmaker. Several times he got nanoboosted and wasted his ult only at me. I guess in the hope to trigger me. Bad calculations bro, I only enjoyed it since QP is training for me, and of course it was double as satisfying to headshot him while in ult and boosted.

I

Isaac Shaw

Always solo the Mercy if possible no matter who you're playing

T

Tempest Rogers

As a junkrat I make it my duty to kill mercy only usually

B

Bima Surya Permana

i guess this person triggers this kind of attitude

G

Gabriel Boucher

Riptire=EVERYONE FOR THEMSELVES

C

Callie Goodwin

I play with a mercy and junk in comp and they are evil funny but evil that's why they are my friends and I am their shield.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom