Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Okay, so I just started playing and the game seems extremely boring and I keep getting...

• Thread starter Mark Gato Williamson
  • Start date
M

Mark Gato Williamson

Okay, so I just started playing and the game seems extremely boring and I keep getting killed by random dynos that run up on my house and destroying everything. Anyone have a server or tribe I can join, I am willing to contribute and I'm not a troll.

M

Mark Gato Williamson

Also the current dedicated ARK I am currently on keeps disconnecting and lagging unlike before the update.

R

Richard Rupisan Jr.

Pm me

D

Damian Matthew Taylor

Pm me

R

Ricky Acosta

Join my server rastafariark

S

Shaun Filczer

Pm me

M

Mark Gato Williamson

I am looking for a PvE server but I can do PvP as well, I am relatively new to the game but I definitely know the basics and am willing to help build and tame.

D

Dominic Morse

Needing some dedicated and strong competition in our UNNOFICIAL PC SERVER!
Server name is TIES

*RAGNAROK MAP

*STARTER PACK

*STARTER DINO

*EVENTS AND ARENA COMING SOON

*GRACE PERIOD OF YOUR CHOICE

*BREEDING AND HATCHING HIGHLY BOOSTED

*ONLY SET RULES ARE FOLLOW GRACE RESTRICTIONS AND NO PASSIVE KILLS

All players are friendly and laid back but it is a PVP Server so don't expect not to get shot! In-game currency will be discussed when server gets more people. We are willing to help unexperienced players! Also help with Engrams and such.
TRYING TO HAVE TRIBE WARFARE HERE HELP ME OUT!
PM me for more details and stats!
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING WHAT YOU GOT!

C

Chuck Priest

Sending you a pm mate

M

Mark Gato Williamson

Well I have actually found a PvP official server and a tribe and we are one of the three most powerful tribes on our server and we have a nice headquarters and a few small outposts and six people. If anyone wants to join us hmu.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom