Contact advertising [email protected]

Okay, Just want to say something to all you Mercy Players out there. I admit, I don't...

A

Aaron St.Louis

Okay, Just want to say something to all you Mercy Players out there.

I admit, I don't play a lot of mercy, but I decided to try my hand at learning her so when her new ultimate comes out i'm not a total noob.

I thought the meme of "I need healing!" was funny, until I played 10 games of mercy and almost lost my mind. The whole team spamming "I need healing" While they run away from me is so infuriating. So I have a newfound respect for you guys.

So just wanted to say thank you.

J

Jessica Sutton

Yeah, but people just keep telling us to stop sucking and learn to play her correctly. We do know how to play her correctly, you need to work as a team so we can get to you to heal! People drive me insane with this garbage. They're so ignorant and I just want to punch them all in the face! Lol playing Mercy is hard. Why I say that, is because you get grouped up with the stupidest people...

L

Lindsay Berra

Thank God someone said it. Like I can see you, I will get to you. I can only heal one person at a time unless I Ult. Calm the hell down.

J

Jessica Sutton

Her rework makes it difficult to save the whole team at once, they better hope they were good enough to make me rez them! Lol

R

Richard Sa

Yeah playing mercy in the past sucked, every team mate was spread out would bitch for not being healed then die completely separated and bitch about how you only single or double rezzed. Then you have those other douchebags that are like "I don't care I'm better than everyone else".. yay for liquor

R

Richard Sa

Funny enough scrolled down slightly and saw this

N

Nihant Kansara

Ez switch to ana

K

Kayla Atkins

I've started to say hello when I'm running after people asking for healing hopping they will stop so I can heal them....they keep running around cornors -_-

V

Vee Celeste

You're bloody welcome mate.

Thanks for recognising how fucking infuriating this is (especially from Genji and Widows that keep going around corners).

D

Drew IdBe

& its called mute mic...carry on

B

Briana Lenoir

Have you gotten to experience the tanks spamming I need healing when you are healing them as well?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom