Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Okay I'm so looking to buy a new game. Doom or skyrim and why? I love doom cause of...

B

Brandon Connelly

Okay I'm so looking to buy a new game. Doom or skyrim and why? I love doom cause of the first person shooter gore and I've always been intrigued by Skyrim but always thought it would be to slow. What would you say about graphics per the two? Can you play Co-op in doom? I would love to play a two player game with my girlfriend but she says to get Skyrim.

C

Chris D Kaye

No co-op on doom just online multiplayer

J

Jacob Stafford

SkyDoom.

R

Roddy Martin

Doomrim

A

Andrew Mcphee

Skyrim then Doom ^^

J

Joshua Tripp

I've not played Doom so I can't speak of it's merits, but Skyrim definitely deserves all of the praise it's gotten. It does start off slowish with one long cutscene before you can even move, and a bit of a maze, but once the story gets going it's pretty much paced by you. There's so much to do that even past beating the game, there's still things I'm finding, like the daedric artifacts, the mysterious stones, the other guilds, and entirely separate continent, more forms, more weapon types, the list goes on. I'd say get Skyrim, you won't regret it

M

Marc Re Percussion

I have both and play both a fair bit it's hard to choose and may come down to wether you want to play the doom you love or try a new experience I honestly recommend both fantastic games doom is one of the best fps games in terms of action and adrenaline and the only fps on switch extensive online mode and a brutal story mode plus arcade mode and skyrim though an older experience stands up to the reason its ported on many systems

It's a fantastic game slow to start but you pick you path and how you play it has so many options

I'd say get skyrim if you don't like it trade for doom if the gf let's you she might love it and you will end up having to buy doom also hahahaha

J

Josh Melling

Get Skyrim, so much to do, amazing graphics, runs really well on Switch

B

Brett Watson

You’ll get more out of Skyrim. I love both games btw. More for your money? Skyrim

N

Nolan Curren

Get one now and one later both are great.

E

Eddy Nguyen

Both

T

Timothy Murphy

Get skyrim, gf wants it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom