Contact advertising [email protected]

Ok now I have another issue. Go to update my bios on my b350, I was experiencing bad...

C

Caleb Tolbert

Ok now I have another issue. Go to update my bios on my b350, I was experiencing bad temp issues on the nzxt x62 and the 1600X, the update gets about 13% done, then my PC shuts OFF. No restart, complete shut down during the update. After I came back from fixing the temperature issue by reapplying thermal paste to turn it on, the system turns on but my display won't show anything, everything turns on and plugs in but it won't show anything. Please help I feel like the board is fucked now.

M

Matt Magill

It is...

D

Durvelle Greene

Please start including full specs and stop double posting

O

Oliver Hearn

That's the danger with updating a bios. You have to make sure the pc won't shut down, so you're pretty much screwed.

G

Gary Lewis

Probably bricked your mobo, updating the bios when you were having temp problems. Or any probs that can power off your pc. But just incase, try making sure your display is properly hooked up, if you're sure it's nothing to do with the psu, check that the ram are properly seated. Be sure you seated the cpu right and didnt damage anything. Try resetting the cmos..

G

Gary Lewis

Can't hurt to try and check everything you don't think it is. I've overlooked stupid things before. But yeah. My guess would be you bricked the mobo.

C

Caleb Tolbert

Well it seemed to turn on correctly. Everything was fine minus the temp problems. It's alright I have another build I can use until I get a new board..

M

Mark Anthony Alcaraz Guerrero

Ok, try this to reset everything on the mobo.

Turn your psu off, hold the powerbotton for 30 sec to empty the capacitors. Next, remove the battery(to reset the rom) from the motherboard and try to empty the capacitors again. Put the battery back and see if it works. Your bios should be from when it came from the factory.

Also, try to see if your mobo has dual bios and boot from 2nd bios chip.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom