Contact advertising [email protected]

Ok I need some recommendations on keyboard and mouse set up. Just left the local best...

B

Bill Gordon

Ok I need some recommendations on keyboard and mouse set up. Just left the local best buy to sample a few. Played with the razer deathstalker, Logitech 710+ and Corsair k70 (I think) RGB. I like the Razer keys they feel satisfying but a little to loud, the Logitech keys don't feel satisfying at all and I also enjoyed the mx reds on the Corsair....

R

Rohan Tickoo

If i had infinite money ( + product availability ) i would buy k65 rapidfire and g903

R

Rohan Tickoo

Add qck xxl mat to that

B

Blake Dalenko

Depends if you want a simple style keyboard (I have the 780 and love it)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Mouse (also using and I love it)

J

Jacob Asher

I've stayed on a few select mice. I just recently wanted to try something new. The Logitech g900 is fantastic.

S

Shawn Horan

I have a K70 keyboard myself and love it. It has a very good feel and looks and feels very solid and durable.

D

Dhimitraq Farmaqi

i have the k70 lux :D

M

Mitchel Costello

you can get the blackwidow chroma stealth. elite deathadder

V

Victor Hassan

Get brown switches if dont want loud.

R

Richard Sanders

with Corsair the keys change feel according to the type of key not just the brand of keyboard, theres two main types Blue and Red, Blue make a lot of noise and click

J

Jacob Staniewski

If your looking for keyboards look for none branded ones I have wrath keyboard for the last year 7 different pęd colours and I'm happy fully mechanical

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom