Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One OK guys, need some help explaining pvpve to the boyfriend. How does it differ from...

M

Marissa Tull

OK guys, need some help explaining pvpve to the boyfriend. How does it differ from normal pvp/pve. I suck at explaining things, lol

L

Lily Grace Dixon

PvPvE is essentially another way of saying PvP, 'cause you're battling the environment and other players to survive rather than just the environment

E

Elijah Rompa

All of ark pvp is pvpve

D

Darrell Rosser

It's a player dedicated or pc unofficial server set in pvp with rules in place such as white flags and/or weekend only pvp while pve during the week. Essentially though, it's a pvp server. Just admins keep rules on when or where you can pvp

L

Lily Grace Dixon

Seriously, it's just another name for pvp lol, not a special kind of dedi

D

Darrell Rosser

I think mostly she was asking in terms of how ppl are advertising their dedicated servers. Yea, official pvp servers are essentially pvpve, but when you get down to it, it's mostly just player versus player. Don't get me wrong, you'll have to fight the environment when a raptor or troondon decides it's gonna make a move on you. But there's more ppl trying to keep you down then gigas. But ppl advertising their dedicated servers as pvpve are insinuating that there are rulrnin plane to keep pvp on terms of their choosing.

D

Darrell Rosser

Rules not rulrmin. I get auto correct but damn, I don't even understand what that could possibly be the correct form of

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom