Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Official players are noobs. Can't hang that dedi/nitro life.

• Thread starter Jonathan Reynolds
  • Start date
J

Jonathan Reynolds

Official players are noobs. Can't hang that dedi/nitro life.

D

Dan Collins

They'll kick off but it's true. Hit a player at 300 movement speed with a shot on dedi and official is a walk in the park. Only difference is time spent doing the exact same crap

G

Gabriel Walsh

IKR

T

Tony Cook

Indeed but I bet they'd say you can't handle the official life etc

J

Jordan A. Ogden

I mean one could argue that player dedi players are noobs because they need free handouts to get started, rely on super boosted stats and just whine and complain admin abuse no matter what when they get raided ;)

A

Adam Smith

Noob, Definition. A person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the Internet.

I have played ark since it come out I am no noob. Just because I play official. Please don't try and use insults you don't know the definition to please. Much appreciated.

D

Danny Lee Walley

Let me guess you used to play official but had your thatch hut wiped now you play dedicated and won't let anyone forget it?

L

Luke Clements

i use to play official have 100+days on it but now i play dedicated servers and people dont like it because i build too fast because im use to the grind of official and on dedicated servers its easy

J

Jonathan Reynolds

XD I just wanted to see everyone argue.

L

Luke Terry

Gay

N

Neon Gracia

Talking about skill in a crafting game is pretty stupid

J

Jonathan Reynolds

Yes, taking my crafted scope, and crafted longneck an taking them off there Petra with it's crafted saddle.

C

Collins Strong

You are sadly mistaken lol. I was an official player. Switched to dedi and I’m like a god

D

Darren Reynolds

Hmmmm you don't no use then but these server are so easy m8

D

Darren Reynolds

Only noob. Is you m8

B

Brandon Perryman

Jonathan Reynolds why you starting a fuss lmao if anyone wants to find him he'll be on reapers ark

J

Jonathan Reynolds

Lmao bc bro! You know shits funny haha and yeah come at me boiiisssssss

C

Corey James Schneider

Lol dude couldn't hack it.

K

Kyler Martin

...fuck you make me laugh

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom