Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Now that we're finally getting Metroid Prime 4, what other franchises do you want to...

H

Hayes Madsen

Now that we're finally getting Metroid Prime 4, what other franchises do you want to see come back? I keep hoping and hoping that Advance Wars will someday get another entry, boy do we need it.

D

Daniel Lu

AW DS is one of the best strategy games besides FE tbh.. Now they messed up FE pretty badly..

J

Jacob Stafford

I want to see another Kid Icarus game. Uprising is so good that the series deserves to continue. I'd welcome another Golden Sun, Advance Wars, and F-Zero.

J

Jermaine Jordan

Advance wars!!!

A

Aaron Jordan

New fzero would be so cool

D

Dicky Holmes

Can we get a real 2D Mario a la Sonic Mania?

T

Timothy Colli

Golden sun and breath of fire need to be remade

D

Danny Scott

Mario paint

G

Gary Hebert

I would like Star Tropics 3.

B

Ben Sheppard

F Zero, Excitebike, and Kid Icarus!

P

Pedro Natera

I would like to see mario strikers and mario baseball

A

Andrew Defty

A Body Harvest re-boot!

D

Danny Scott

Eternal Darkness

J

John Chang

Nintendo, if you bring back the Advance Wars series to the Switch I will buy all the games

R

Ryan Butler

Golden Sun and a new animal crossing. New leaf at this point is more like crunchy leaf you go out of your way to step on leaf

J

Jon Posadny

advance wars was so awesome I would love to see it come back.

M

Marc DiCianni

Lost kingdoms, phantasy star online

A

Andrew Troy Stott

I guess Intelligent Systems is kind of a "second party" developer so who knows. Its not really Nintendo IP though.

A

Adrian Fernando

Metroid Prime isn't dead.

D

David White

Advance Wars isn't dead! I just bought Famicom Wars from ebay for goodness sake!

Okok lol I think they really should make another 'Wars' game for Switch though, as fun as the Famicom one is, it's a bit slow for my tastes.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom