Contact advertising [email protected]

Not that I'm the biggest Alienware fan, I think their computers are way overpriced but...

C

Cooper Jake McKay

Not that I'm the biggest Alienware fan, I think their computers are way overpriced but I always thought their cases are really cool. Prices are steep on Ebay at around $175 usd for this one. This model is from 2004-2006 I believe. I actually prefer the circa 1999-2001 Alienware cases that were more plain but they came in a ton of awesome colors. I always wanted the green or blue one. If I saw a 2001 Alienware case on Ebay I'd probably instantly buy it no matter what the price lol. In 2005 my friends Mom bought him an Alienware for his birthday and I helped him upgrade it until around 2010.

B

Brandon Mingo

I stupidly bought a black one like that from them. Died in less than 30 days, HORRIBLE cable management, paid extra to optimize Windows, they didn't. Two front USB ports didn't work, took 4 weeks to receive. After return shipping and restocking fee I was out $400 but they let me keep the T-shirt.

T

Tom TwoJay

daam i rember these rigs in like 2005, flashest shit evaaah

R

Ryerson Fitzpatrick

I also liked their older cases. I wanted an Ionic Titanium one with a Pentium 4 3.06HT, 2GB RD RAM and a Matrox Parhelia.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom