Contact advertising [email protected]

Not related to this guy in any way but I wanna help and not sure how to help, any...

D

Dyan Long

Not related to this guy in any way but I wanna help and not sure how to help, any suggestions?

F

Friad

Why make it so complicated? Just go for it.

A

Abhishek Kumar

Who cares! Just do it

R

Richard Hoffman

It's easy to understand why he is concerned. With all the racial tension that had been going on, it can be a little unsettling doing it. I say go for it because it's a character he loves. I just recently saw a black girl cosplay Mercy and she looked awesome.

S

Sandra Krähenbühl

Yeah he should just do it the way HE likes. I mean he is gonna wear the costume. Or he could go for the hippity hop / ribbit skin so it doesn’t matter at all. Actually i really want to do one of those one day because i am a white woman but i love lucio so much!

A

Alberto J Garcia

Just do it as long as you don't do blackface lmao

C

Colin Marner

just go as pink man but green and with roller skates and a half broken megaphone with an old shitty iphone duck taped and playing youtube music into the microphone part

M

Mercy Althea Ang

Froggie Lucio!

I

Ivo Nati Dash

Tell them to grow a pair, lol..

N

Nay Holland

I mean I'm sure POC weren't stopped before when it came to cosplaying as a character that wasn't their skintone... Not sure why it's such a big deal for this guy.

W

William Scott

Well, I want to say do everything, but that'd include, for lack of a better term, blackface, and I'm not going to be that guy, so I honestly don't know what to say but... good luck to that guy.

J

Jerad Burns

people are too fucking sensitive. U can wear brown make up dude. No need to even think twice.

P

Peter Whitmore

Just be a white Lucio if you want. No problem with that. There's no problem with being a black McCree, an Asian Torbjorn, a male Zarya, a female Junkrat, etc. either.

C

Caralee Callaghan Rayment

I felt the exact same about cosplaying as Blackwatch Reyes.
He seems super passionate about it, so he should be allowed to go ahead and do it! With cosplay, it doesn't matter what size, color or type of person you are, all that matters is that you have fun and enjoy doing it!

S

Samantha Daffodil

paint yourself green if you really wanna be a froggo

I

Iris McGowen

Just use a wig lol

C

Cathoolu Kilgour

I don't have an issue with this, I think everyone should cosplay whoever they want. But, there will be more than one fucker out there who will insist it's whitewashing, say stuff like "there are loads of white characters, why don't you cosplay them reeeeeee". The post IS on Tumblr after all so the poor bloke will probably end up getting lynched regardless.
He should just do it. Forget the critics. Be happy.

J

Jorge Sepúlveda

Do it. It is not offensive.

A

Ariam Lopez

Just do it. Black people cosplay white people all the time. White people cosplay as Asian characters. It's cosplay. Any true, respectable cosplayer will appreciate it regardless.

E

Emilee Sturtevant

Here’s a white girl doing Lucio just fine.
I can’t imagine that a wig would make it offensive but if they’re really worried, it does look okay without a wig as seen here?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom