Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Noob question. With otters, is there a certain way to make them hunt so that they...

S

Shane Taylor

Noob question.
With otters, is there a certain way to make them hunt so that they gather silica pearls too?
Or do you just put them on aggressive and throw them in water and let them go at it?

I tried but can't seem to find a "hunt " type option, but aggressive isn't getting any pearls. Any help appreciated

C

Chris Lounsbury

Put on neutral and make sure their are fish around it might take a couple trys but he will get it

J

Josh Gordon

L1 down on fish to attack I been getting them like that just to feed him he always brings back pearls

G

Gavin Finning

Instead of just letting it attack, make it target fish rather than randomly attacking

L

Louie Shelly

They don't farm much the only way that seemed to work for me is to hold L1 and up on d pad I think. You have to aim at the fish but as I said they don't farm much its not worth the effort

S

Shane Taylor

Awesome so put them on neutral then use L1 plus up or down to attack target. I'll give it ago tonight. We have six otters and live by a lake so even just a few pearls a week would be cool. Have to feed the otters anyway

J

Josh Gordon

Yea that's what I been doing and they bring them back. just going for a feeding

S

Shane Taylor

Another question, that I doubt... But the misses is sure of it. Are there gender spawn spots ? Our otter spawn ... spawns two at once, but all ways both males ( hence six males now) do I need to find the lady otter lake spawn?

C

Chris Lounsbury

Good question iv been all over on thr island and only found m lol your not the only 1

A

Alyssa Marie Blankenship

Someone gave me a female otter last night I think there is a spot by green ob not sure

J

Josh Gordon

You on rag Shane Taylor?

S

Shane Taylor

Yeah on rag. Getting by the figure eight lake south west of green

C

Cody Crunchberry Mustafa

Pmd you

J

Josh Gordon

There's 2 ponds there I found two 130, two 140 and a 150 female at that location. If none there kill all fish

L

Liam-James Smith

A

Adam Brocar

Are they a passive tame and if so what food? Raw fish?

G

Gavin Finning

Have to drag dead fish bodies to them

C

Corey Young

I found a good breeding pair by green OB on rag. Shit levels on the island

S

Shane Taylor

Most of ours have been low level but I tame them anywAy cause the misses think they are the cutest little fucks

S

Shane Taylor

Got a 150 m and a level 50f yesterday, ohhh yeaaaah

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom