Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Noob here... So, I've been playing for a couple weeks... We are still in noob beach...

• Thread starter Christopher Nichols
  • Start date
C

Christopher Nichols

Noob here... So, I've been playing for a couple weeks... We are still in noob beach building phase. I'm working on getting my area walled off with spikes and stone walls, and upgrading everything to stone/metal. We've built a plot for crops, we've got a half dozen dodos, a couple dilos, parasaurs, trikes and pteranodons. So, what's next? A lot of videos on YouTube are strictly for beginners, and I feel we have progressed to the next stage in the game and need some ideas on what you're supposed to do at this point. Thanks for the help!

D

Derrik Klimp

Do you have a hatching room? I'd be willing to help you out with some cool looking pteras or maybe a raptor.

N

Nia D Trosclair

Defense

C

Chelsea Hice

Dont use walls to block off your area use behemoth gates less lag

L

Leonard Church

Start looking into tougher tames: raptors, saber tooth, ankylosaur, maybe a Sarco. Just start building up a few base defenders. Dilos can only get you so far

A

Angel d'Argy

I read, "bitch building phase." And while nodding my head was like: me too OP, me too.

N

Nia D Trosclair

Also work on getting things to make stuff like a chem bench fabricator for when u get to that level and unlock it cause its a ton of metal and stuff

C

Chris Michel

Quetzal!

C

Christopher Day

get off the beach, thats a ticking time bomb, plants x. keep cooking metal all the time

D

Donnie Ingram

quetz and metal runs constantly!

R

Robert Benson

Tame a male and female for all the imprinting kibble.

L

Lily Grace Dixon

Collect those dilo eggs and make yourself some kibble to tame a doedi and an anky - now you've got two of the best gatherers in the game :) plus your upgrading chore will be sooo much quicker!
Once you have a safe little base it's all about expanding, taming new dinos and exploring. Once you've got some sick dinos, start breeding em :)
Don't forget there are the caves to do too once you've got some good armour/weapons/fighter dinos :)

M

Michael Smith

My first tames are usually trikes, doeds, and ankys. And constant crafting of arrows, tranqs, tranq arrows.

J

JillMarie Antonia

Definitely find a safer and more secluded location. Building on the beach makes you a target bc you're too easy to find, and people spawn on beaches. Save your metal and gate material and move somewhere it can actually do you some good. I know some pretty good building locations on the maps, lmk if you want some suggestions!

B

Blake Perez

DO NOT LIVE WITHIN 100 YARDS OF LARGE BODIES OF WATER. MINIMUM 50 FOUNDATIONS AWAY! This means ponds, bays, oceans, anything that you are able to place a boat in, do not live within 50 foundations of. Or this will come pay you a visit and rip everything you have outside and rip you every time you go outside your front door.

A

Anthony Smolen

U need bigger tames. Ones that defend the base. Use dilo kibble for a doed and anky. Those will be ur best friend utility wise. Tame a few wolves, sabers, raptors tame the stuff u look at and go "oh fuck "

A

Adam Boring

You need a doed for stone gathering, an anky for metal, an Argy to bring tames to your base to tame, a beaver (brought to base by Argy) for wood, a deer (Argy again) for thatch, dung beetle (Argy...) For fertilizer for plant x, phiomia (ARGY) for poo to make fert, Scorpions (Argy Argy Argy) to begin gathering eggs to tame rex's.

Also...move inland. Get off the beach. Stay hidden, don't chop trees close to base, get as high ground as you can. Start a perimeter with spike walls and then add stone dino gates just inside of the spike walls. You won't need behemoth gates until you tame a Rex, mammoth, bronto, or paraceratherium.

P

Peter Dumbarton

Dilo eggs make kibble tame anky and doed. Dodo eggs make kibble tame 140+ pteras.
Tame beaver or Thorny Dragon or mammoth.

G

Gabriel Sanchez

If anything, find another spot to built away from the beach cause that’s asking to get hit by trolls.

M

Matt Ware

Don't waste time building on the beach.. find a secluded spot with tree cover and don't harvest near your base

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom