Contact advertising [email protected]

New mercy ult is shit it charges so slow and u just literally only fly and heal thanks...

O

Omar Sherif

New mercy ult is shit it charges so slow and u just literally only fly and heal thanks blizzard :)

R

Rubi Castillo

nice! the healer class requires more SKILL to play now!! sweet!

R

Ray Caverly

Oh no, you can't just hide in a corner and wait for a team wipe anymore. So terrible... Mercy ult lets you chain heal and rez even faster and if timed right you can get 4 rezzes off. How in the flying monkey tits is it shit? Literally anyone in the higher levels of the game says its not. I've heard high tier players say its even op. It literally just makes Mercy marginally more skillful now.

R

Rose Rend

It's great especially for pushing now. It's essentially a lite version of her old ult plus orisa's. Just make sure you communicate with your team on when you use it and use boost and alternate to healing. Rez as you go.

M

Michael Morris

In other news, Omar is in low bronze.

L

Lie Kirito Kaito Ren

You just fucking suck with mercy G I T G U D S C R U B

A

Ashley Lorena

IDK you, but I go full rampage and start killing people, specially enemy mercy's

S

Stephanie Fufu Lody

it charges... super fucking fast dude are you even healing?

A

Angelina Jade

I feel like this is bait or trolling but I'm gonna say anyway I've been playing mercy since the beginning of this year and I love the changes. It's more fun to git gud at and I haven't noticed a difference in ult charge.

A

Angelina Jade

Rez-ing 3 people with actual skill and timing feels more rewarding as a player than just pressing a button once

B

Ben Suskic

I have her ult every team fight or at least half way thru the fight when people start to die. Her group heals plus ana nade counter zarya grav,thats a huge amount of healing

B

Brandii McLeod

It's not a slow charging ult by any means but you cant expect it to be the same ridiculously fast charge rate of her old ult. Also as a healer it your job to heal your teammates and keep them alive, not hide around the corner as soon you get ult and wait to lose the team fight to bring everyone back when they could have won if you were healing them. The whole reason for the rework was because mercy players were getting into this really bad habit of healing until they had ult and then hide until the team dies. The dev team hated how passive the old mercy style of play is. Get used to actually doing your job as a healer, the old mercy isnt coming back.

B

Bim Barbieto

It puts Orisa's ult a whole level of suckage.

B

Briana Lenoir

Bruh her new kit is awesome and i feel a bit too strong compared to what Mercy used to be.

J

James M. Plowman

You're dumb

L

Lexi Danielle

It doesn't even charge slowly

S

Stephen Cooper

Have literally climbed 300 tonight just from mercy. Git gud

O

Omar Sherif

and i like how they also removed her invulnerability when u rez and also reduced the rez range to melee range how does this make any fucking sense

E

Ethan Kendall

It charges really fast if you actually do your job. It lasts 20 seconds. Let that sink in. An ultimate lasting 20 seconds. It's stupid good, resets rez timer, makes the timer 10 seconds, and you can fly freely and your healing and damage boost chains to teammates.

N

Neko Hime

Lmao I love the new ult, it's super easy to get and allows me to fuck over the enemy team

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom