Contact advertising [email protected]

New Mercy takes a LOT more skill then before? Perhaps not aiming, but in order to make...

• Thread starter Stephanie Fufu Lody
  • Start date
S

Stephanie Fufu Lody

New Mercy takes a LOT more skill then before? Perhaps not aiming, but in order to make real use of her ult, rez, damage boost, and healing all at once there's a lot more management involved. It's not just heal until ult, ult when they die, (or try to shoot everything if you're a dumbass "battle mercy" who thinks they're dps.) It's should I rez that first pick or wait for the tank to go down? Should I ult in the middle of my dead teammates n try to triple rez or will I die before I can use it three times? Or four times? Rez has become less a one-click undo of an enemy attack and much more decision based but still extremely effective at bringing back your team IF you do it right. A lot more strategic thought involved and feels a little more like Winston. No aim, all strategic use of abilities.

I'm by no means a Mercy main but I'm decent at her and I've gotten compliments on my Mercy before and after the patch and these are just my thoughts.

S

Shaun Parker

her new ult is the easiest thing to get value out of in the game

W

Will Gaines

New mercy definitely feels like Winston, who I play extremely well so she's pretty easy to play

S

Stephanie Fufu Lody

To clarify I said more than before not more than most other characters

T

Tony Dean

There’s a lot more thought into the individual res now

D

Dyan Long

It's really awkward now bc I'm not exactly sure how to make use of it

B

Bora Şenoğlu

Well she still doesn't require any skill and climbing with her still will be based on luck

C

Christian Landers

Same amount of skill, just different set of skills. She took skill to be successful before, people were just whiney losers about it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom