Contact advertising [email protected]

Never new how many throwers and leavers exist in masters ( ps4 ) this is insane... o.O

• Thread starter Cristina von Vengerberg
  • Start date
C

Cristina von Vengerberg

Never new how many throwers and leavers exist in masters ( ps4 ) this is insane... o_O

J

Jennifer Leann Rounds

Best thing to do is find a group. Once you have a group of people who won't leave or throw your good.

A

Art Besim Cina

Well, what can I say? Sometimes people stop playing video games and get off their asses ya know? How dare they

C

Cristina von Vengerberg

^ are you dumb ? If you have no time then don’t fucking play comp.

A

Art Besim Cina

Or? You'll lose your imaginary rank that you gain nothing from either way?
Seriously think about how seriously you're all taking this comp shit and if two or three years from now your masters rank is gonna matter at all.
People payed money for this game they can play, and leave whenever the fuck they want, no one owes you shit, and you knew that there's millions of others when you first got the game, a lot of people don't have the time or patience as you do and it's perfectly fine if they leave.

C

Cristina von Vengerberg

Don’t know if you troll or being serious. I feel bad for everyone who is playing with you in Comp. Fucking idiot

J

Jennifer Leann Rounds

Damn some guy has no life....

D

Danny Randall

It's obviously a troll I don't take comp seriously either but this guy responses are trying to bait people in fishes beware

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom