Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One !$#!$!# neighbor killed a second diplo I was taming at 98%. That is all. I lost...

M

Marty York

!$#!$!# neighbor killed a second diplo I was taming at 98%. That is all. I lost everything twice, gave up a nice base so a neighbor could have beachfront property, and now have a really toxic tribe around me upset because I found a nice plot given up by someone who isnt active near my old spot. People suck sometimes

M

Moises Ponce

Raid him

M

Marty York

PVE

M

Moises Ponce

Lure a titan to their base

M

Marty York

He has tons of room, is pissed I am near him. I like that idea, though. Kills my Tame I had worked for an hour on, sez-"you dont need to be here". ill meet him halfway in nasty moves till he realizes i dont back down

M

Marty York

I dont want to go nuclear on him, because I will try to find a middle ground, because Id like to keep what i have this time.....but I would if they get really nasty

N

Nathan Alstad

This is why u play PvP. So when a jackass is being a dick u can get revenge/set them straight.

M

Marty York

Im almost a 3/4 of a 'football field' away from his gate. i would have moved some had he been nice. I lost a months work to a bad tribe choice with a kid....had to build fast in the middle of the night abd was happy to find a lot of space near where I was a month ago.Jerks

L

Laiken Brown

If his base is huge, you might be able to get pillars in on his land.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom