Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Needing some help here! I'm level 22 playing on my own(not online) and can't get...

C

Caroline Olsen

Needing some help here! I'm level 22 playing on my own(not online) and can't get anywhere away from where I started!!! Please can someone help or tell me what I'm doing wrong?!?! Don't really know how it all works and I'm happy to join an online game or whatever I need to do!!

S

Stephen Roberts

What do you mean? You can’t move??

J

Jenna Nichols

I would just craft sparkpowder and tame some things. Joining online might work however the servers can be cruel to nobies.

C

Caroline Olsen

As in if I try to go further inland then I get killed by anything that comes near me, can't get anywhere without dying, stuck on a tiny bit on safe land

T

Tyler Foraker

Start making narcotic and building a base at the same time then pump your movement speed and melee and health rest will fall into place

R

Rob Gailey

Tame female dodos to get eggs make a crop plot with rockcarrot and get kibble to tame a pteranodon. As soon as you start flying the game changes so much. Also build a taming boat and stick to the coast find a beasty you like use pteranodon to lure it into the taming boat then boom you got yourself a carnivire to defend yourself

J

Joshua Sowder

I love starting a new toon

R

Rob Gailey

Also a triceratops is a really good starter tame as it can gather berries to make lots of narcotics and its strong enough to defend against carno's and raptors but try to get as high a level one a possible like above lvl60 atleast otherwise it will just die and your back to square one

C

Caroline Olsen

I managed to get a triceratops and a parasaur and headed further in land and everything attacked me and I was dead in 2 mins with my only 2 dino's, jusybcabt get anywhere!!!

R

Rob Gailey

Yeah build a taming boat and replace your trike its tough as hell at the start everything dies my tribe was on our 5th or 6th trike before we got the hang of everything and be patient dont just tame a lvl 20 wait and stock up on everything you need then go for a high level dino it will make a huge difference

R

Rob Gailey

My list if i ever start over is tame a trike then a dodo for kibble then pteranodon to fly then build a taming boat and get saber or wolf or carno

C

Caroline Olsen

I only managed to take my first one because it was stuck in some trees and couldn't move... now it's dead and I can't do anything, i can't make a gaming boat and I don't have a tribe..

R

Rob Gailey

Build a taming pen on the beach out of wood foundations doorframes and dino gate on one side then lure the trike into it close the gate behind it and you have all the time in the world to tranq it

J

Jenna Nichols

They my tribe did this once one of use was on our wall shooting tranq arrows at it and my other tribe members kept it near the gate. Worked like a charm.

L

Luis Diaz

If you join the server I'm playing on you can join my tribe

D

Devin MacNeil Trivett

You could try building a taming pen, all in stone build a 2x3 foundation, slap a dino gate on one end, use door frames to build the walls. Then just aggro whatever it is you want to tame, let it chase you into the pen, slip out through a doorframe, close the dino gate, and voila! 1 trapped dino ready to be knocked out and tamed

C

Caroline Olsen

Think I'm going to give this a go later, thank you everyone

J

James Minto

Watch videos on you tube

R

Robert Ortiz

Kill bugs for chitin. Usually some trilobites on the beach and bugs near the swamps for chitin it's used to make saddles. Unlock the ptera saddle engram. Craft the saddle. Bola a ptera when it lands. Knock it out with a wooden club. Put narco berries/black berries and meat in its inventory and keep and eye on the purple bar of it goes down highlight the narco berries and press right trigger to force feed it narco to keep it asleep

R

Robert Ortiz

Spike walls around the ptera when it's knockedout out to keep predators from killing it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom