Contact advertising [email protected]

Need some help settling my desk issue. This is my current setup, but I'm not happy...

Z

Zack Russell

Need some help settling my desk issue. This is my current setup, but I'm not happy with the location of my tower. The window is facing away from me.

Do you guys have any suggestions on how I could better this setup to get my tower facing me while still maintaining clean cable management?

Or do you have suggestions on an alternate desk/table I could pick up for cheap?

Thanks in advance.

A

Austin Downing

Move tower to other side of desk??

J

Justin Arthas

Maybe if you stop smoking so much god damn weed you could organize your shit better

T

Tjeerd Bakker

I have a cheap Ikea Linmonn/adils desk that does the job... Only downside is that it turned out to be hollow so drilling through the surface for cable management was only meh.

R

Robert Marquez

4:20

B

Barber Tony

lay the pc in its side with the panel facing up

B

Barber Tony

I hide my shit

J

John Ware

Make it to where the non window side is up against the wall

J

John Fleak

Dude, i litteraly have a black fold out table from walmart. Works amazingly. Lots of room n cheap af

J

Justin Arthas

How about fuck the organizing, and I hit this dank ass wax and you hit your shit cause it's 4:20 all the time now in this group.

C

Cahya Adi Kurniawan

Wrong window :v

A

Aaron Bonte

Would ya look at the time

M

Mark Rhodes

Buy a small table. put it next to the desk. job done.

N

Nikola Banović

Your best choice is to get a new desk

C

Carlo Valenzuela

You just need a better table..
Here's my simple setup

D

Deniz Erden

Buy new table

M

Marcelino Arias

B

Barron Ong

Pc down, thats the only way i cpuld think of, you cpuld still see the window just dont put it on carpet, get a small stand for it

G

Garett Elden

4:20 bruh

Z

Zack Russell

Did the best I could today cleaning and managing cables. What do you guys think? Keep this or get a new desk to put the tower on my right side?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom