Contact advertising [email protected]

Need some advice... has anybody ever had a sudden problem in aiming? I am a Widowmaker...

L

Lara Mourad

Need some advice... has anybody ever had a sudden problem in aiming? I am a Widowmaker main with well over 30 hours on her and I usually get a lot of headshots per game. This week, I suddenly cannot aim or get headshots often. Has it ever happened to any of you? I just feel really down because I feel I wasted a lot of time and effort on nothing.

A

Aaron Icardi

Did you change mouse/mousepad or sensitivity

Β

Βασιλική Παληκαρά

As an Ana main (that requires some sniping) I can honestly say that it has, and that's because I have a lot of time to play the game. That's it. You also need to take into account that you won't have the same enemies every game. Not everyone moves the way you want them to move, there should be games you won't be able to hit at all or games you are Godlike. Because we are not perfect.

L

Luna Bellinski

As weird as it sounds some days I'm a lot better at aiming than others. Idk whether it's just some days I'm tired and don't have the same reaction speed or precision with my hands, but genuinely some days I'm really bad at the game whereas some days I'm just on it and it comes naturally. Idk if other people experience this or it's just me.

M

Martin Soki Sokol

Maybe bad day, still 30 hours are nothing so keep practicing and your aim will be better

A

Aadil Saqib

Did you rank up recently? Or maybe your MMR got higher and you're matched against better players? Cause better players have better movement and are harder to aim. I'm a diamond player but I've never played much widow. However, if I ever get a game against gold players, I can easily land headshots simply because they're predictable. So it might be that you're suddenly facing better players that are harder to hit.

L

Lara Mourad

Thank you guys for sending advice and support! I am practicing right now and hoping I could reach my old position

J

Jeff Mandolfo

I can barely play Widow in quickplay but when I get her in Mystery Heroes I magically get like 8 kill streaks

G

Gabriel Boucher

I'll sometimes go ham and do really good because I wasn't really thinking,just doing.then I start over thinking it and bam,I choke up.

T

Tudor Alexandru

I aim bad at shooters in general, but, if you are good and suddently can't aim, you just need a small break, 2 oe 3 days and then go back into it.

T

TJ Villarreal

If your playing wireless,try new batteries or wired mouse

B

Brittany Shay Leichty

This is why I cant play her in comp. Ive got 60 hours on her. But I'm inconsistent. Some days my headshots amaze me. Other days, I cant land one if an enemy is standing still

S

Sam Wilkinson

The more you get paranoid about it, the more its gonna effect you. Have more faith in yourself :) you know you've got the ability to do it. Take an hour off if you need to. I've found that helps sometimes. Or even just re-warming up in the training grounds I've found helpful.

N

Nico Alagiyawanna

Practice range practice..
Train before comp..

I

Irving Rojas

Yeah, I was playing like shit the other day

S

Sam Walker

If you're in a higher rank then the opponents will be better, or your ping is higher than normal?

A

Alexandria Marie Alleruzzo

The server has been laggy for me on Xbox Live more now than ever so the lag compensation is really throwing my shots.

M

Mari Mullenix

Yeah, sometimes I'm having a hella good day for Widow and other days I just potato up and can't hit anything. I've found that changing the way I'm sitting, holding my mouse, etc can sometimes fix it.

S

Shane Hebert

We all have bad games.

A

Abhishek Kumar

You rely too much on muscle memory my dude

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom