Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Need a pve medium boosted rag server. 24/7, maybe an rp server. Perhaps new without...

• Thread starter Amanda Louise Corbin
  • Start date
A

Amanda Louise Corbin

Need a pve medium boosted rag server.

24/7, maybe an rp server.

Perhaps new without a bunch of random structures everywhere.

Prim + is fine too.

N

Nate Rush

J

June Koo

24/7 RAGNAROK pvpve server!! Not new but plenty of building spots left! Fairly boosted but not crazy. Im looking for chill people to populate my not so aggressive server. Im seeking long term players that are going to be good for running a fun and healthy server (no trolls). Dont join with a macho ego that youre just going to wipe everyone as we are a friendly community. I want a mature environment with no trolly kids (most trolls are kids).

Server is hosted by 3 veteran admins that aren't new at running a server. Admins don't get in tribe politics or fight for anyone. Occasional dino colors, hidden red drops, and "find my Phoenix" events are happening now! Building admin raid bases to sate the need to raid for some of you. to More admin events will happen as server grows!

Taming is 15x

Gath is 15x with 3x resource health to combat mass harvest lag.

Xp is 4x

Hatch/maturation is 50x

No starters for it is boosted enough you dont need one.

Message host for any questions or concerns. If you have any suggestions for events they are welcome!!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Sandra Frier

The ark misfits pve on rag cluster with abberation, decent rates. Just look up the group name I'll get you added

M

Mitchell Wood

Craig Resoli

A

Aisling Nolan

Just opened a Prim plus RP server today if your interested, pvp and pve options .

C

Craig Resoli

Recruiting for a boosted RP Server, 18+ Only Dragon age themed.

A recruit may only rise in the Gray warden's ranks through proven bravery and loyalty, and traits such as nobility, wealth, or charisma grant no prestige, without exception. Each recruit must demonstrate valor in battle, loyalty to Ferelden , and courage and strength of character in the face of adversity.

Any recruits found in violation of the Gray warden's strict standards are removed from the ranks without question. This is done to preserve their reputation as steadfast, trustworthy protectors of the highest martial skill. The Gray wardens only accept those who best exemplify their values, and wish to serve their people without question or hesitation.

We run a tight ship but a organised one. We are looking for breeders and tamers to manage projects and bloodlines. We will only accept 18 plus as we are mature players. Pm me for further inquiries

B

Blake Perez

Pvp cluster that is similar to official, but with plenty of changes made to reduce the grind. Nothing here is instant or infinite, and you won't get bored in a week. The cluster offers rag, island, and aberration. Think of us as official, so there's no store, no starters, and no admins going around using commands to benefit themselves or their friends. Search "Thirst" in unofficial pc sessions.

Changes have been made to speed up progression and cripple trolls. No one is raiding stone bases after an hour on our cluster.

We also allow for unlimited mindwipes, because crafting skill is one thing that ark got right! Craft your blueprints with full crafting skill and then mindwipe back to normal.

Tribe tame limit is increased, engram points are increased, turret limited is increased, and many other things that don't make players or dinos overpowered but simply get rid of the grind.

Come check us out. We have been here since the beginning, and will continue on after other servers go down.

J

James Williamson

Check out the breakfast club

J

James Williamson

Page is recommended by admins at the top of this page

J

Joe Ramos

Mildly boosted aberration/ragnarok server cluster looking for people that still enjoy some grind.
8x Evolution (everything)
5x per level player stats.
No admin commands used on Aberration server.
Aberration full time PvP.
Ragnarok full time PVE.
Our focus is to keep it as close to an official server feel by restricting use of admin commands but still allowing boosted stats, on Aberration.

Any issues, please send me a message!

Aberration server: Fallout-Aberration
Ragnarok server: Fallout-Ragnarok

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom