Contact advertising [email protected]

My mouse "Bad Motherf****er" says so right on the side. I made it use that gif not...

• Thread starter Mark Dunckhorst
  • Start date
M

Mark Dunckhorst

My mouse "Bad Motherf****er" says so right on the side. I made it use that gif not because I like the stupid thing but because of my lack of fondness over it.

D

Diego Ochoa

What

J

Joe Mintz

Mouse was not worth $80, screen broke after 3 months. Can't handle a hit on the side of my keyboard when I was playing cs

T

Tyler Peckham

The mouse is great - it's not the mouses fault you don't know where your keyboard is.

C

Cuyler Stuwe

I have one of those Rival 700s. The feature I bought it for (vibration alerts) seems to have stopped working recently. It's WAY too heavy to be a gaming mouse, but that part was fine for me, because I bought it for my work computer.

The coolest thing about it (and other SteelSeries peripherals) is just how easy it is to integrate the features with custom stuff. I got the lights flashing in a Chrome extension in a few hours of reading the documentation and writing code combined.

E

El Omar

This mouse is too gimmicky and heavy

B

Ben Peaty

I bought the rival 700 and still love it. just an all round nice experience using it.

G

Glenn Bracey

You do remember your business partner, dont you brett?

M

Mark Dunckhorst

The part that upsets me about this mouse was the way it had been advertised they stated that you could see health, ammo or any other stats on the side and feel the mouse vibrate for things like your health being low. Cool I bought it, they lied I can't do it with just any game it has to be DOTA or CS:GO otherwise you can set it to vibrate but only as a timer like what tells me when my boiled eggs are done. IF they did not lie I would like this mouse mostly for the fact that the cord is replaceable the thing that killed my G500

SteelSeries has since changed wording on their page about this mouse. The price doesn't bother me but I bought a gimmick mouse under false pretenses. Now I have another piece of software running at startup. If I had known I would have stuck with Logitech and bought a G903, as my keyboard is a G19, and my keypad is a G13 add in a Logitech mouse and all three run under just one app at startup.

K

Keir Baker-Mansour

Rival 700? Niiiice!

M

Mark Dunckhorst

They used to have this video on their site when I bought the stupid thing. It starts at 0:30 where it tells me have an unsupported game no problem! Leading me to think that I could just set it up like they showed no problem for any game. Yeah I can set it up but only as a timer like the thing that tells me when my eggs are done. Utterly useless!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom