Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One My little solo player house on Prim+ pvp. You guys think I should keep the gates up or...

M

Micah Young

My little solo player house on Prim+ pvp. You guys think I should keep the gates up or destroy them? Dunno if theyre a hinderance to my plant X or not

A

Aaron McCullen

I hate during gates

D

Dwayne Yates

Nope but the new update will be

B

Brett Leighton

No turrets? Lol

B

Brett Leighton

Grenade that bitch easily

K

Kim Pfeifer

The gates are making my a.d.d. want to hurt someone

M

Maxwell Eckhardt

Gates keep wilds out. Ehhh

L

Larry Jackson

You could leave gates but remove about the first 3 layers around the front and use those resources to put plant x outside the gates. If someone came up right now they could get right to your gate and when they blow those up the splash damage would destroy those first few layers of plant x. Also put some towers out front with plant x on them.

J

Joshua LaHart

lol I would just catpualt one gate down, an then just fire freely into the base destroying everything

M

Micah Young

I've never played prim+ pvp, so i'm not even sure what raiding tactics or how to defend tbh. This is my first attempt and I havent been raided yet*. 3 weeks strong lol

L

Liam Doherty

How about change the gates for pillers ??

N

Nick Trevino

This is why I don't play pvp. People are forced to build monstrosities like this just to keep their stuff.

L

Liam Cross

Put the gates on pin code.

If you spot someone lurking near the outside open the doors and watch them utterly shit it.

M

Marcus Newsome

I don't think you should get rid of them in the traditional sense. You have a lot of extra space there, buddy. Personally, I think it's time for you to expand.

C

Chris Wright

Get rid of doors keep gates frames

C

Chris Buczek

Get rid of the walls and plants and rough it out like a man

R

Reece Ballinger

Id push the gates out because people can blow em with gunpowder barrels and not be hit by ur x

J

Justin April

Leave them how ever put some turrets up on players only desta ce high

A

Anthony Herring

This would be so easy to raid. Those gates are going to be your downfall.

A

Abby Lewis

The placement of those gates would drive me nuts. So messy looking.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom