Contact advertising [email protected]

MUST READ... Hey guys, I was playing comp earlier. Playing on Lijiang Tower as...

M

Mahesh Thevar

MUST READ...
Hey guys, I was playing comp earlier. Playing on Lijiang Tower as Winston. We had a good team composition With Zarya, Genji, Pharah and two healers. But the opponent team had 5 Dps and a healer with hanzo and widowmaker grouping up together. Their 3dps and lucio was actually trying but they had no chance against us. The hanzo and widowmaker was missing shots from top to bottom. But still as winston, I still have to do a job to dive against the snipers and kill them. Whenever I kill the duo, I TEABAGGED them so hard because they were practically throwing. Then, on the next round they switch to roadhog and mercy. AND BOI The roadhog went massive and wreck us all the time and had 57% kill participation and we eventually lost the game. In the end, the mercy player texted, 'THINK TWICE BEFORE TEABAGGING US YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
In conclusion, should I be sad that because of me that my team lost or should I be proud that the widow and hanzo took responsibility and carried their team because i teabagged them.
DISCUSS.
SORRY FOR THE LONG TEXT :) :)

S

Saif Hadad

u should get life

I

Islam Attar

I would be sad if I were you

C

Connor Murphy

The worst part about this is that the harambe head looks more photoshopped than eberything else

K

Kenny Alt

For fucks sakes, WHY HARAMBE MAN? SHIT IS 2016!

M

Micheal Brown

Am I the only one who's sad inside?

S

Steven Hendrickson

Harambe, the world hasn't been the same without your light, we may never find another like you. Rest in pepperoni little buddy

M

Michele Valenti

You should be sad because no one thought about picking reaper, kill that hog and win the game

D

Dinis Pedroso

Pretty funny story

S

Stephanie Rosado

U should be sad if u stayed Winston against a hog

K

Kshitij Raj

Man I t bag all day
As long as ur having fun, it's all good. Unless u get reported and banned lol

J

Jordy Jimenez

D1cks out for Winston?

S

Sam Wilkinson

Team should take a reaper if the enemy tanks are making life hard, it gives the tanks something to think about. But fair play to the enemy snipers for swapping.

A

Antti Hartikainen

If he gets 57 % kill participation he probably wasn't doing that badly on Widow.

A

Alice Leclerc

E

Emily Dali

Are you manic, OP?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom