Contact advertising [email protected]

MERCY IS NEVER CHANGING BACK GET GOOD STOP COMPLAINING AND ADAPT SHES BETTER NOW

Y

Yoshi Huo

MERCY IS NEVER CHANGING BACK
GET GOOD
STOP COMPLAINING
AND ADAPT
SHES BETTER NOW

P

Patrick Marin

That's like saying cup noodles is the best since the IRS. Get your ass out of your head

M

Michael Baker

Like why people mad about the change, it was kinda unfair. Imagine say nano boosting a genji and dragon blading a gravaton of 5 people, only for it to go to waste with one ult

D

Dos Vang

No actually misses hide-and-seek Mercy. The ones that claim they do are baiting to trigger people like you.

A

Ashley Williamson

Before console got her I thought I was going to hate her just from what I was hearing about her. Needless to say I still love her, she's a lot more efficient now

T

Terry Chan

totally agree

C

Connor Fallis

Better for loser dps mains like yourself c:

R

Rose Rend

Thank you. I'm sorry but like she's NOT THAT DIFFERENT. People are acting as if she moved to dps and is a whole new hero. She had like two changes.

Like stop exaggerating and git gud or play someone else.

J

Javier Rivera

Bro tell me how I got a 15 kill streak with her and kepted The Whole team alive

L

Lucas Fewins

agreed she's way better now, way more consistent. Being able to undo a pick every 30 seconds is way more valuable, and you can still rez 3 or so teammates if you ult.

Р

Рене Руды

No aimers just cry

A

Ashley Williamson

The only thing I do not like about her change is the people who are only playing her now because of her change. Someone will pick her and rez maybe 3 people the whole match and use nothing but her pistol and hardly heal when I could heal everyone and still get some kills.

L

Leanne Ricks

Way more rezzes now then I've ever had before

S

Shawn Thorpe

Mercy may be different now, but I honestly disagree with calling her "better".

K

Kotomi Alex Narumi

Mercy is way better now

K

Katie Harsh

Honestly the best change in overwatch. Love the new Mercy. I feel like I don't need to constantly hide because I have my ult. I can be apart of the team fight and actually make a difference instead of waiting for 2-5 of my teammates to die then Rez them. God bless the new Mercy

J

Jodi Szowcsuk

Adaption seperates the men from children

A

Andre Vieira

She is awesome

A

Andre Vieira

is a must in every game

D

Dyan Long

She's a bit better