Contact advertising [email protected]

Mercy advice? Mercy used to be my secondary main and now I hate playing her :'( I'm on...

J

Jenna Posa

Mercy advice? Mercy used to be my secondary main and now I hate playing her :'( I'm on Xbox so the button to stay in the air with her ult is A but it means I have to take my hand off the stick to fly and I can't aim as nicely as I want to.

I tried to change the controls but I don't think they have it available? Did anyone else change on console and they can tell me where it was? Thank you!!

L

Levi Jaymz Basinger

Try changing your jump button to the right stick. Its weird at first but it improved my aim a ton since I've done it. I used mercy last night and I hovered up and down with it, so that should work

C

Carl Tice

I thought the left stick was directional. I'm really confused by this post.

A

Ashton Davis

You can actually use L2 and stay in the air I BELIEVE.

D

Danny A Lawrence

If I remember right, you SHOULD be able to change the controls specific to each character, so this shouldn't be a problem
Buuuut I also haven't played for a few weeks

#EndMySuffering

A

Atlas Foster

I remapped a few buttons so I could switch weapons easier. A switches to her pistol (and vice versa), left trigger is her jump button (because it was her floating button by default) and her Rez button is where hero info used to be (the left button) because I never read any of that anymore

W

Wesley Searle

Buy a pc

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom