Contact advertising [email protected]

*meme not related cuz i have no ow related image You guys what do you thinks its more...

F

Felipe Escudero

*meme not related cuz i have no ow related image
You guys what do you thinks its more valuable? Having gold in eliminations and practically no last hits (you can have bronze or silver in dmg) or no medal on eliminatoons but most of em are your last hits (your own kills)?

R

Richard Sa

Whenever I hear hehe I think more of master Roshi. They both seem the same to me, at least you’re both focusing targets but if you stay on point that would be even cooler

M

Mike Wang

Depends on your hero, if you're playing someone like Winston or Dva, gold elims is pretty much a standard for you, but for heroes like McCree and Tracer that only focus specific targets, it may be different.

A

Ayush Khadka

What if the latter one u got by finishing enemies who are reduced to 1 hp by ur u mean by solo kills?

A

Ashley Demyan

Last hitting doesn’t mean anything? If solo kills is what you’re talking about, again I still don’t think it matters. It’s a team shooter. Unless you’re a sniper landing headshots, your team should all be participating in the kills as best as they can.

M

Mario Flores

Winning!!!

A

Atharva Chavan

HEHE OWWW

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom