Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Man, I remember when Ark first came out on the Xbox, no admin commands, no cancerous...

Z

Zoey Dangel

Man, I remember when Ark first came out on the Xbox, no admin commands, no cancerous settings. It was either 1x - 3x, I think it went up to 6x after a while. There could only ever be 99 servers on the Unofficial server list at any time, you couldn't get your 2nd Xbox server name on the list unless you knew the *Trick* that I think only a select few people knew. But my god, when you got your server on that list you NEVER needed to advertise your server and beg for players like you do now. 50/50 all day and night for months on end until you got sick of the electricity bill all the Ark players were funnelled to your server or maybe one of the other 40ish that worked at the time (Can't retrieve address, anyone?) as there went nearly 10,000 servers to choose from like there is now, at the time. It's sad seeing all these dead nitrado servers just sitting there, even more sad when a brilliant Cluster server stops being populated due to inactive admin/boredom/new games etc The good old days are gone friends.

Que the impending 'here is my server it's really good' posts that are about to happen

F

Ferry Schumans

I miss The 14 hour paracer tames and 9 hour anky tames when scorched first was released. No transfer allowed, No kibble available haha. 14 days waiting for the giga to be mature and still get 100%imprint... now its i want instant tame, auto unlock engrams, starter tek, boosted drops and a free handjob.

C

Colten J Cope Miesner

Lol if only if only. But now these new servers cost nothing too get started and everyone runs too their wallet and wants shit given too then lol. The other sad thing is even if ur active if your server gets “old” then it dies as well

D

Dan Woodman

No whinging cunts making attention seeking posts either, take the good with the bad

S

Sarah Mayhew

Oh I used to get angry at the can’t retrieve address. Lol

S

Shane Anthony Peter Farmer

Yeah those where the days!

I remember having my server maxed out and there where only like 300-500 other servers out there!

I though buying Nitrado before anyone else would be good but everyone just buys 10 slots and leaves them there for people to join I bet about 40-50% of all those servers have been up for a week because someone thought they could do a better job than the last server they where on and that’s what the issue is...

I had a guy on our cluster solo playing and he got hit by a bigger tribe so he’s not opening a 10 slot server himself an basically copied all our settings in an effort to replicate it and get people to play his server...

Where have the PvP days gone too! Everyone fucking complains now and it’s like if you don’t want to be hit then play PvE

D

Darren Birchall

Miss PvP when you could do more than soak turrets with a stego, i miss being able to shoot someone with a rifle and kill them, miss fast flyers which didn't need to land every 2 mins, that actually did damage, having to make the effort to cave hunt properly to drops and stuff

B

Bronson Gjelstrup

I miss the first time i started the trial version lol game was so sick had me hella hooked. Then i joined pvp and made a base stand for 3 months with not a single turret...people were friendly...cant even play this game anymore....the cancerous community its become...all the changes...the need to constantly be online....scorched was the last time i played pvp with my crew...didnt buy the new map...dont even play anymore sad..used to spend everyday playing this shit....ark 2 please.

G

Greg Durant

I remember joining my first server when I got the game. Then I found the swamp but oh how wrong I was, the swamp found me and it sent everything that was living and breathing after me. I still hate it to this day

T

Tyler Hurtado

Yeah I remember when I didn't have a job or a life. Ain't got time for all that shit now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom