Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Luigi’s Mansion GameCube vs. 3DS video comparison https://youtu.be/w3Tzbs2wWF4

J

Justin Anderson

Luigi’s Mansion GameCube vs. 3DS video comparison

R

Ricardo Melendez

This should have been remastered for the switch

J

Jonah Carlson

Looks like a demake.

M

Mike Stead

Don't want on dam 3ds
Want an both on switch lol

T

Tim Bogart

I was so excited for this.

Until I saw it was 3ds only.

R

Ricco Baagøe Hansen

I want to switch

M

Mike Stead

Think reason not on switch
Cuz of the gamecube .market place that was supposobly coming to Nintendo store

J

Josh Brown

This game is only a few hours long. It takes way less time and money to put this on 3DS, plus Dark Moon is also on 3DS. We'll the original if we get GameCube VC on Switch.

I've got it on pre-order.

K

Kohaku Hara

They added on the 3ds to keep the 3ds line of games going. Is that too hard to grasp? I guess I’m one of the few who still play their 3ds and wouldn’t mind buying it since I never owned a GameCube and did want to play it when it was first released.

D

Dennis van Beveren

Ofcourse the gamecube one wins

A

Alfonso J King

My daughter has it in 3ds and I play it at times so don’t really care for it on the switch.

J

Julian Stassen

Lighting is better on Gamecube

J

Justin Anderson

Mark my words Luigi mansion and dark moon will be ported to switch. They're just trying to show they have games for 3ds and I'm pretty sure this game was being made before the NX.

D

David Gabriel

Nintendo has gotten just as good at trolling as they have at making games over these past few years.

J

James Buckley

I cant see paying $30- $40 for an easy 2 hour game. It got a pass on GC cause it was a launch title, but screw buying it again.

S

Simon Perry

Doesn't launch Virtual Console on Switch,

Gives the 3DS scroungers another game in the year where the 3DS needs to slowly die.

R

Rick Edghill

I like the way the orginal version looks, i never played the orginal. The lighting looks very good in the original. Port the old version to the switch no changes but wide screen support and I'll be happy

K

Kyle MacDonald

Luigi got fat

M

Mike York

Can't beat the Gamecube version

S

Shane Rupert

Luigi's Mansion 3Demake.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom