Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for boosted pvp maybe some orp some events would be nice. One that wont get...

M

Matt Chapman

Looking for boosted pvp maybe some orp some events would be nice. One that wont get shut down

J

Jacob Epley

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Hello fellow Arkonians!!!! The Schmidt Kingdom server is now open to the public. The stats have been fine tuned for perfection in grinding. Tribe limit of 7. You must join the Discord app to receive the server gt. This app is free. The tribe of Valhalla has created a welcome center for new players to get started much faster than usual. Starters are Arge or Ptera. Each with tools in them. The currency will be human hair and animal trophies. The hosts are a Husband and Wife duo who also admin. They will be the only admins!! :) There will be 2 week Grace periods for all new tribes. As long as you're in your base you won't be messed with, but outside it's all free game. We have about 8 people who have already been on the server for a few days but have all agreed to not mess with any new players whatsoever. I myself will be willing to help when I'm on. We're wanting to make this server fun for any and all players. Trolls will be dealt with swiftly and aggressively. So if this has peaked your interest please join the Facebook page on this post or add me as a friend and I'll give you any information you need. As always Happy Arking folks!! PVP!!!

K

Kody Anderson

Gt:jadedbranch9879
Orp on weekdays off on weekends
Boosted server
No admins except for reinforcing rules
Fresh server lots of room to breed and build
Come join

I

Ian T. Baione

Server Information ~ please read

New server looking to populate

RULES

***Any player joining the server/page must msg an admin their name via Xbox or post their gamer tag in the group. This is strictly for admins to better be able to communicate and identify with you.***

-Admin commands shown
-Tribe limit 8 members
-No foundation wiping
-Cave flying enabled
-Must join F.book to join server

-NO PILLAR OR FOUNDATION SPAMMING
-Remove tame traps and any unused structures
-De-spawning loot is allowed ~ so be quick when raiding
-Castle is admin headquarters / Jail House and Fishing Area (Coords: 20.6, 34.4) (off limits for pvp)
-No building in Artifact Caves (structures will be destroyed)
-Offline Raid Protection is enabled ~ 20min period before it kicks in
-Bronto / Doedic Harvest is being monitored ~ if it causes lag harvest will be turned off
-One Bronto per tribe...anymore than this and they will be killed on sight
-When in community areas Tames must be set to PASSIVE to avoid accidental losses/fights
-White flagged buildings are community zones... ZERO TOLERANCE with PVP in these zones
-Do not upload data. It's turned off. Anything uploaded to ob or drop will be lost
-Purge weekends ~damage increased ( Sat-Sun)

- Admins do play on this server just like everyone else

Rates
Harvest x 6
Tame x 10
Breeding x 10
XP x 10

Starter pack
-Ask for admin and meet at the community centre for your S.pack (Castle)
-Choice of lvl 50 Griffin or 150 Pteranodon with saddle, metal pick and axe
-One per person

Server is a US based server
Admins
Saint (Ian) , Uzy (Josh) , Vix (Dakota) Hostile (Wyatt) , Krieger (Emma)

Any problems you want to discuss post on the servers FB page, Not the admins personal f.book pages
There will normally be more than one of us on but please be patient in waiting for replies, we work and have family's

P.S. Despite this being previously mentioned on the page, we'd like to make it clear that admins will be participating in raids.

~Admins

R

Ryan Schmidt

S

Steven Rowley

B

Bob Thebuilder

Add ark247goonin for week old server on ragnorok.
5x taming, 4x xp gain,and gather. Lots of other stats messed with. There is offline raid protection but it only starts an hour after you log off. Tribe of goon is admin tribe and is nuetral. Our bases are off limits to pvp. No admins needed. See you soon!

N

Neil Guntrip

Super boosted Gt Ark Godz Server
Slightly boosted Arkserverxx
Instant tame few boosted player n Dino stats but got a grind try Lukesarkserver

J

James McLaughlin

~ Project Eden Pvpve ~

24/7 Ragnarok server

Lightly boosted - low stats but taming, maturation up a bit!

Currently looking for more PVP players only! (18+)

Daily Dino wipes

Friendly admins

Starter pack available-
* Tappy
* Metal tools
* Crossbow
* GPS
* Spyglass!

Maximum tribe of 5!

- Please request to join, read description, pinned post and comment your gamertag, IGN and tribe name in the comments and then an admin will pm you the gamertag

J

Jonathon Motley

Join chaos evolved server fb group. We have two servers.

N

Nicholas Barton

Z

Zach Nunn

I am looking for 5-10 survivors to test out my new server for a week or so before. The intent is to get the stats just right before I try to get it going in full force. It is a 24/7 slightly boosted PVP server. There will be no starter packs, BUT when the server fully launches, you will be greatly rewarded.
I also will be setting up dinos in various locations across the map (theyll be technically my tames in neutral so they wont KOS) with various loot on them. I will be setting up raid bases for everyone to try at, and I will be doing events when I have time. To include, but not limited to.... bounties on other players. If you like drinking from the skulls of your enemies.... Join the facebook group and with your GT and IGN in the comments of the pinned post. Stay fly.

Server Gamertag is: TTLANARKY

*Current Server Stats (Subject to change with YOUR input*

Gathering- 4
XP Multipliers- 5
Taming- 20
Breeding- 10
Maturing- 10
Egg Lay- 10
Breeding Wait Time- 0.01

*Player and Dino Stats*

Player Weight- 50
Dino Weight- 10

Player HP- 1.5
Player Stamina- 1.5
Player Oxygen- 10
Player Movement Speed- 10
Player Damage- 5
Player Fortitude- 20

B

Britt Knope

Come join WastingTime7! 24/7 PVP! Weekly events! Join group page below for more info!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom