Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a well boosted server on ragnarok full PvP bringing 3 other players with...

C

Corey Rowe

Looking for a well boosted server on ragnarok full PvP bringing 3 other players with me. High stats would be ideal

T

Tyler Ross

Hey mate. join the D arkside. Perfectly boosted on all ends. Normally 14-20 people on at all times. A lot of different tribes. If your looking for a decent tribe to join mate let me know.

T

Tyler Ross

D arksideuk is the name of the server. The admin has his own store. So yoi can buy things like perf tame dinos or kibble or blue prints.

T

Tyler Ross

Has a comunity center so new tribes can start out and get built quickly.

C

Corey Rowe

What's the currency

C

Corey Rowe

The server isn't even up

T

Tyler Ross

Currency is the special items you get from killing certain animals. Some are worth 10 credits some are worth up to 30. And it will be in a few. He restarts it in the morning and lets the xbox cool down to reduce lag.

C

Corey Rowe

Ok

T

Tyler Ross

Add me bro. BigT1621

T

Tyler Ross

Its up mate.

C

Corey Rowe

Not even online for me

T

Tyler Ross

Talkijg with the misses mate. Ill be right on.

B

Brett Fortuna

GT SAFTBOIS

R

Robert Kane

What u leaving me

B

Blake Perez

C

Caleb Williams

ClassyGentsArk

J

Jared Clark

ARKHOSTARIZONA

M

Mason Richey

Hey the dedicated server PumkinQueen316 will be wiped on 10-6-17 and starting fresh! So add the server and when it is wiped jump on and get a head start server is on ragnarok. Official rules so anything goes when raiding. No offline raid protection. If you get wiped build back up make some alliances and hit them back harder it's not that hard with the stats boosted. let's get this population up and have some great fun Only 1 admin and only for dino wipes so no admin abuse whining!

The stats I know of are
Weight:2500 per point
Gathering: 12x
Taming is very boosted so is mating
Plant growth boosted

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom