Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a slightly boosted laid back pvp server done with this getting raided...

B

Billy Hall

Looking for a slightly boosted laid back pvp server done with this getting raided every hour crap

C

Cory Braaten

World of arkcraft PvP weekends

Z

Zack Jarnot

Check us out

Host Name/Gamertag: R1g Ark Server
(Dedicated Server on Xbox one)
* Need to add and message server to join*

Ragnarok Map
PVPVE
Relaxed server
1 Week Grace Period for new players

Taming = 25
Egg Hatch Speed = 18
Mature Speed = 8
Loot Crates/Fishing = slightly boosted

There is Community bar, industrial Forge, and Greenhouse in pelagornis Bay.

With events giving random prize tames and loot.

Friendly Admins and no Admin abuse

We hope to see you soon!

C

Chris Thomson

Welcome to Ark Battle 661

We are a ark PVP server hosted on a nitrado server in the UK, We are on the island map with a 20 slot server but as our community grows the more slots will be introduced.

We offer starter pack of a level 100 argentavis OR tapajera and ramshackle metal tools to get you started.....also we have a white flag system for new starters this will be 1 week PVE so no raiding white flags as it will not be tolerated. Also we will not condone excessive damage and passive tame killing, we know people hide items in passive tames so knocking them out is fine to search for items. In addition to all of that we will be hosting and winners will be rewarded with non native dinos.

We are looking for mature adults to help our community grow so 16+ if you aren't 16+ you will not get on the server.

Settings are as follows.

Xp 4x
Gather 8x
Taming/maturing 4x
weight boosted 10x
fishing boosted 2.3x
loot drops 2.3x

This server is for people that enjoy the grind and want a long standing server to build and enjoy.

Admins plays as pve only.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Devin MacNeil Trivett

Ark Server GrenawdTube
We're looking to build our population, and we are laid back and friendly

C

Christopher Grant Cates Jr

A

Antz Waugh

Fb page ark before time cluster

C

Charles Johnston

Litgiga center island cluster. Not my server, but I enjoy it

C

Cody Thomas

Has been up less than a week, population is just getting started! Come check it out!i

P

Paola Wilson

Looking for players to populate our 32 slot Nitrado server, PvPvE PvE Mon-Thurs and PvP Fri-Sun. Currently on Ragnarok, will switch to Aberation once released. With daily/weekly events! We have a lot of fun on this server but would like more ppl, around 11-16 ppl on at a time. You MUST join the FB to join the server and ANSWER THE 3 QUESTIONS. If you dont get in try re requesting as sometimes we dont see your answers. This is to help keep trolls out.
Admin Tribe that does not PvP and only enforces rules.
No starter as it's nicely boosted
Password protected
5X GATHERING
30X HATCHING
30X MATURING SPEED
14X TAMING
No ORP
All personal items are Auto locked
Community Center and Battle Arena
We have a currency system to allow survivors to buy tames when shop is open. We also have an optional 1 weekend grace period.
Rules for PvP in Pinned Post

~~~~~REACHED LIMIT ON PVE TRIBES (NOT ACCEPTING ANY MORE)
If you wish to enjoy the server under PvE then here are the rules for you.
-You must have (PvE) in your tribe name
-you will be given a tek shield to help protect your base from trolls or a××holes
-if you are switching from PvP to PvE Tribe you can keep all structures and tames, if you decide you want to go back to PvP you must start fresh with no tames and no structures or items
-your base is pve, leaving your base leaves you open to PvP
- you are allowed to partake in PvP events
- you are not allowed to raid or attack any bases, you will have a strike against you if you do
-pve tribe's can sell to PvP tribe's
- PvE is a PRIVLEGE, so if you abuse your status as a PvE Tribe admins can and will take your PvE status away.
Be respectful and if you have any issues bring it to an admin.
This is still new and rules are subject to change to best fit everyone on the server
Join us if we sound like the server for you!

S

Stephanie Brall

C

Cody Thomas

C

Cody Thomas

J

Jay Snegosky

Hi everyone!, if you guys are looking for a fun and exciting nitrado PvP Server, look no further: NoMansLand247... Server is free to play, the admins pay for the servers, no donations wanted. Main server is Ragnarok. adding Scorched Earth tonight, and will be adding the rest later on.. Rules are: No raiding under your tier., example: metal can raid metal, metal can't raid stone etc, No passive killing, no building on obs... The server is awesome, people are all friendly, the admin DOESN'T do any kind of raiding.. The Server has a nice fishing spot, STARTERS, and most of all, it's a great servwr come find out... Request to join NoMansLand247 facebook page to find our more... Get a hold of me or

J

Joe Westlund

Hello i gave a 20 slot fresh rag prim plus map looking for players check out group page Thors Warhammer prim+

M

Max Jung

M

Matthew Casto

ViroidsValhalla. Lightly boosted, Lightly populated. Check us out

S

Shawn Land

Welcome to The Greek Gods Of Ark.
The Map will be Ragnarok

Starters will be given out if admins are on. They will consist of a Lvl 100 Argy, Tapy Or terradon so its a 150 when you get it. Also metal tools

Stats
8x gathering
10x taming
5x incubation
15x mature
.3x mating interval

Player stats
1.5x most player stats some 2x
Weight is 15x

Dino stats
Everything official besides weight 20x

We are a 24/7 PvP server. During the week Sunday 10pm est to Friday 10pm est turret damage is (4x), and structure damage will be (0.2).

From Friday 10pm Est to Sunday 10pm est turret damage will be (1.2x), and structure damage will be (2.0), making raiding easier during that time.

Any questions about stats just ask and I will answer.
Join FB group The Greek Gods Of Ark

J

Jessica Cook

Findfungames

R

Rach Marie

❗❌NOT JUST ANOTHER BOOSTED SERVER❌❗

I know you're looking to find that one PVP server you can call home, and I have an amazing solution for you

If you're sick of overboosted servers with admins that don't give a DAMN about their people; then join us at POiSE PVP 24/7 because you won't be disappointed!

-NO RULES
❗-NO ADMIN ABUSE
-BOOSTED DROPS
-10x XP, BREEDING, MATING, HATCHING, HARVESTING
-12x TAMING
❌-8x MATURING
-FUN EVENTS FOR EVERYONE
-OFFLINE RAIDING PERMITTED
- IF YOURE A SINGLE PLAYER AND ARE WORRIED YOULL GET WIPED WHILE BUILDING, please message me personally. (Single players or tribes of two only)

I'm very open to new ideas for people that are apart of our fun server!!
It definitely won't hurt to give it a try! If you have ANY questions just send me a personal message or ask in the comments.. ☺☺
I look forward to hearing from you all!

Add earthling Rach for an invite OR server name under 'unofficial pc sessions' is 'POiSE PVP 24/7 x10 - NO rules! BOOSTED Drops'

ADMIN GAMERTAGS
Earthlingrach (me)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom