Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a server to suit full time workers pvp would like orp as cant be on every...

R

Rikki Smith

Looking for a server to suit full time workers pvp would like orp as cant be on every day for long periods of time like the unemployed not instant level 100 etc boosted taming breeding and weight would be good.

Prefer island or rag but open to any just don’t have abberation.

R

Rikki Smith

Christopher Russell

J

June Koo

J

Jonny Brummett

Must be 18+ with mic!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Read pinned post. We are an old server great admins been around since beta release... New to nitrado and still working on stat boosts... But would love for you to join the family!!

K

Kyle Lawver

Lawdogz its adult ran no admin and is 4x boost

C

Chadd Harrah

B

Brady Murdoch

Looking to populate a 3 map cluster...Ragnarok, Centre, island and Abberation!!Great community and friendly players! Fairly new and plenty spots to take!! Full pvp NO RULESDino stats are official so still have to breed for good stats❤Come and fight your way to the top!!
All 8.5x stats following with 2-3x player stats. Along with no admins. Name: Protection Program. Message with any questions you have☠

R

Reinaldo Jose Rivera

C

Charley Tucker

○Ark of Auroxas (Ragnarok) (32)
○Abberant Ark of Auroxas (Abberation) (20)
○Island of Auroxas (Island) (20)

☆Boasting a max dino level of 300 (380 for wyverns) instead of 150. Not for beginners or players expected everything handed to them in a starter pack or need ridiculous rates☆

●Taming: 5x
●Exp: 5x
●Gathering:5x
●Egg Hatching: 10x
●Baby maturation: 3x
(Rates subject to change)

▪Titanosaurs are able to be fed.
▪Strictly PvP.
▪Cave flyers allowed.
▪Turret and structure limits doubled with turrets allowed on platform saddles.
●NO OFFLINE PROTECTION●
▪No building in artifact caves.
▪Passive killing and foundation wiping is discouraged but not forbidden, do so at your own risk.
▪Not password protected and admin is STRICTLY PvE, tames legitly and minds her own business.
▪Everyone is welcome.
▪Fresh servers.
▪Dodo Fight Club, Hunger Games event, custom built maze and more coming soon!
▪Hurry and join to secure your spot as alpha!!

Post any questions down below, or pm me!

Ashley Berry

B

Brandon Bowers

Don’t have orp but it’s been a very safe server so far. Check it out!

A

Aaron Firmingham

M

Matthew Paul Hunter

PVP weekends and a white flag rule in effect. PM me for a more detailed list of the server settings. Server events! Custom drops! Abberation dinos and Engrams! Come join the fun!

M

Matthew Paul Hunter

We are all full time workers that run this server so the server is specifically geared towards that lifestyle

H

Hannah McLaughlin

Project Eden Pvpve cluster of rag aberration and island fb group is Project Eden Pvpve :) Orp on!

C

Candice Renee

AAA Veterans Elite Ark
Island- has orp
rag
Aberration
Slightly boosted and very mature community.
Community centers set up on all maps with starters if you like

J

Jesse Hensley

This cluster is Ragnarok/island, and while it doesn't have ORP, it is literally only mature players on there. No one has been offline raided since the servers births, and most every online raid has been mutually decided upon ahead of time. I work 6 ontop of the usual adulting responsibility, and this server has been my favorite, hands down.

R

Richard Te Naera Marsters

Kiaora. Should join Bruising Ark. Custom drops boosted servers nothing crazy and has ORP rag. I'm not going to give a big spam message but yeah come check us out

Z

Zach Davis

C

Craig Melville

J

Jarek Morawiec

Got a good cluster for you mate. I work myself so i know the feel.
Pm me for details

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom