Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a server that has good rates not super boosted where everyone has a 1000...

T

Terry Skipper Pitt

Looking for a server that has good rates not super boosted where everyone has a 1000 health... close to official just quicker taming breeding hatching...

R

Richard Te Naera Marsters

Bruising Ark is where you want to be then ☺

K

Kevin Buchanan

Lost Redemption

T

Tim Crosby

You could get 1k health if that's where you chose to spend your points. Unlimited respecs means you could alter your stats at anytime though, so it's really all up to you! Come check us out!!

J

Jacob Williams

[US] Ark Norse Official boosted nitrado server.

Fresh PvP Ragnarok server

Looking for a challenge but still want a boosted server?

No starter, no Admin

Trading, scavenger hunts, cave raid events, jousting, and more to come! Prizes will vary but will usually include Scorched Earth/Abberation items/Dinos!

2x supply drops
Cave flying
NO cave damage
Place more items on Dino platforms
Gasoline is more efficient (costs a lot less to use)
4x XP
30x Taming
6x Player harvest
4x Dino harvest
6x Hatch
12x Mature
17 stone pickup
Slightly boosted stats (higher boosted weight)
Imprinting and raising Dinos have gotten a boost as well
Resources spawn a bit faster

Discord is the way to go as it's faster and more
effective for trading and Admin support if you need it!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Brett Blankenship

PeeWees Playhouse Ark Ragnorak

N

Nathan Dunn

Check out our servers.

J

Jessica Canniff

E

Emma Garrett

J

Jo Hill

PVP CLUSTER (all Maps)
PVE cluster (all Maps )
Two separate clusters. You cannot transfer from PVE to Pvp.

PVP STARTER: Griffin (drake on aberration) chemistry bench, fabricator, industrial forge, breeding pair rex (spino on aberration)

New tribes get 1 week grace period

J

Jo Hill

W

William Kaye

WELCOME TO BATTLE ARK 661

Cluster with 2 maps currently

✴Battle Ark 661 ISLAND
✴Battle Ark 661 RAGNAROK

Nitrado hosted eu servers

20 slots island server
50 slots rag server

Both servers are prepaid for one year so are serious and will be sticking around :)
Servers can and WILL be upgraded if needed..

New players/tribes get a 7 day grace period to build(white flags will be included in your starter..make them visible around the edges of your base)

Starters available..
Starter contains ramshackle chitin armour..ramshackle metal tools and a pike.
Players get the choice of either a 150 argentavis OR a 150 tapejara(will be neutered)

Rules are fairly straightforward and can be viewed on the pinned post when you join the page...

Events are held regularly..both small and larger events take place on the ragnarok server..
Prizes can include blueprints..dinos and aberration dinos(awards are based off of the scale of difficulty of the event)

We have a strict NO under 16's on the server to limit the amount of trolls and rule breakers on the server..we are only interested in mature adults to grow the servers..

Server settings as follows...

XP.....4X
GATHER....8X
TAMING/MATURING....4X
WEIGHT.....10X
FISHING LOOT....3.5X
LOOT DROPS....3.5X

Server is aimed at people who enjoy the grind and are looking for a long standing server to build and make friends..

We have 1 main admin and 1 assistant admin....BOTH admins DO NOT take part in PvP side and are only there to deal with rulebreaks..starters and events....

D

Don Viator

You like to Offline wipe new tribes???
You like to scare and bully new tribes???
Well this isn’t the cluster for you.....
OG GAMERS-4 map cluster featuring The Island, The Center, Ragnarok and Scorched Earth. All servers are 24/7 PVP with slightly boosted stats and drops. Rates are 5x taming, experience and harvesting. 2x player stats per level with 3x player and tamed Dino weight per level. 10x baby maturation and 3x crop growth. ORP is active so you can actually sleep or go to work. Only in second week so plenty of prime locations to build on. Zero admin abuse with only one admin, ME!!!!!!! I only get involved when the community needs me to. Will work hard to build this cluster up and fill it with honorable tribes that want true pvp not wipe bases while people try to sleep. Search unofficial pc sessions for the following servers...
OG GAMERS-Ragnarok 24/7 PVP Slightly Boosted
OG GAMERS-The Island 24/7 PVP Slightly Boosted
OG GAMERS-The Center 24/7 PVP Slightly Boosted
OG GAMERS-Scorched 24/7 PVP Slightly Boosted

J

Joe Allen

Hello everyone! I just wanted to give the opportunity a few people to join my ⚫PvP Xbox One⚫ server, I just want to go ahead and let everyone know this is an 18+ only server so I apologize in advance for those younger.

My current rates are as shown.

Takes place on Ragnarok

Xp 3.0
Taming 3.0
Dino Harvest 3.0
Harvest 3.0
Egg lay interval 0.5
Hatch speed 3.0
Mature speed 3.0
Cuddle .33
Crop growth speed 3.0
Crop decay 1.0

|** Rules **|

Let me go ahead and clear this up. Our server uses the three strike system.

Strike 1: Admin will give a warning & take care of the problem.
Strike 2: 24 Hour ban
Strike 3: Permanent Ban

No Blocking Caves
No Raiding Community Areas

Tribes are allowed 5 members per tribe. After that just make an alliance to grow larger.

Respect each others' space! We've had a problem with this a couple of times, so i'm going to squish the problem before it happens.

Understand your dinos are at threat 24/7.

I've thought about doing a "No passive killing rule" But understand with implementing that would cause some people to use their passive tames as storage. Thus making raid a null.

When raiding make it as clean as possible! Dinos do get killed in raids, it happens. But please avoid foundation wiping, blow a hole needed and get what you want and get on your way. No need to demo their entire base.

B

Brandon Roberts

Look up the Facebook page Darksideoftheark it’s a get community pvp and is close to official 3x and the taming and breeding are boosted to check it out!

L

Logan Miller

HEY ARE YOU LOOKING TO BUILD UP AND RAID FOR LOOT BUT NOT GET RAIDED YOURSELF? join our cluster servers, 6
in total! we have center, ragnarok and aberration and island,scorched earth, including our legacy pvp map , we download a random legacy server and allow everyone in our servers to go and raid when and how ever they like and get tons of loot! A new pvp map will be selected once all the bases are wiped!, but only the legacy server will be changed, just to remind.... ragnarok and scorched are fresh so there’s no one built there yet, center and other Maps has a few tribes built up, we like to keep our non pvp server a pve environment but people can pvp if both tribes agree on it and confirm with an admin, anyone who raids other tribes will be banned asap, we also have our new pvp event every Saturday where people can pvp and raid if they put there name on the list! Anyone who doesn’t won’t be included in the pvp! Rates are 6x gather and taming, 4x xp and breeding, baby food consumption, 0.2, drop quality 3.0, there’s also double build limit, no turret limit, 3x platform built limit, and 1000 tame limit, our servers are community paid for through donations so our servers won’t disappear, Servers are clustered so you can only transfer between our maps! To find our servers just type in the # 410, make sure your on unofficial pc sessions!

A

Alexis McLeod

Looking for people to chill with us

Ataraxia

Low Boosts || 7 Tribe Cap
NO RULES PVP

(Well, actually, two rules...be respectful and don't take things personally, and admins are PVE strictly - they are not to raid and are not to be raided. Most admin stuff is community builds, anyway.)

Our Maps:
❤Ragnarok❤
Aberration
Center
Island
Scorched Earth

Might I add, if you're into events to spice Ark up, we're working on a big PUBG☠ event area!

Our Groups:

FB:

Discord:

D

Danny Gowling

New server clustering very soon

Animus Ark

play fair, stick to rules and we will have no problems.
RULES
offline raiding is disliked.
No trolling, you all know what we mean.
No complete wiping, get in get out
No killing passive herbs ( all shoulder pets are classed as herbs even though they are meat eaters, unless you take them to a raid), all meat eaters are fair game.
5 Days grace for new tribes ( tribe leader 1st 5 days )
3 day grace period after being raided, get intouch with admin showing proof of raid and they will decide if grace is given ( after 30mins of no action, raid is over) once grace is given admin will announce it in group.

starter pack
mount is either flyer - Ptere, Argy.
ground - Equu, Baryonix
Flak armour, hatchet, pick.

Open world is full pvp so please be aware of your surroundings and the hostile environment that awaits you...

Tribes can have bases, 1 land and 1 water base for water dinos
stats are
7exp
8 taming
7 gather
slightly boosted weight on dino
slight slower drain on food and water for player

please comment your
GT
IGN
Tribe name
in that format to show you understand the rules.
(Once you put your name and tribe in pinned post,your be sent password to server....)

search server name
Animus rising...

B

Britt Knope

My server is slightly Boosted. Looking to populate. Aberration map, PVP with orp. Minimum admin activity for fair play. Let me know if your interested.

D

Dylan Sime

Interested? All boosts are only limited that include taming, egg hatching, maturation, mating, night scale, fishing loot qaulity, imprinting, grace period, dino count, dino difficulty, dino level cap, etc. Taming is at 20.0 instead of 1.0 for example. Its a new server with at least 20 regular players but server limit is 100 players. So join now to claim your turf and grow big in peace before server is filled. To find server click on unofficial pc sessions wt the bottom of the server list then search for "NA-LooneyGoonz-Limited Boosts" and if you join and need help then ask for alpha in world chat. (PVPVE server)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom