Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Looking for a cluster server with decent taming and breeding rates for my tribe...

C

Chris Torode

Looking for a cluster server with decent taming and breeding rates for my tribe current server im on is closing down due to not enough players on it so looking for pc unoffical server with active players

A

Amber Hughes

I have a Rag/Island Cross Ark server with 5x rates. PvP with white flag rules if interested.

K

Kenneth Lollike Krogh

Big cluster and community with Ragnarok, The Island and Scorched Earth. All fresh, so plenty of space

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

L

Lewis Jamie Cowell

we only do online battles/raids we also have a cluster to SE added to it

J

Jirsi Jippo Markkanen

check the group here on facebook called "the badlands" were goin to cluster soon with SE, rules are in description and we have +-7 players online round a clock. we got plenty new players yesterday as my friends serv transferred couple active players more. so far we have had some clean raiding as all tho ppl are building mostly. server is fairly new so theres plenty of building spots left :)

A

Ash Unwin

Come take a look at my PC dedi server for PS4

search: Au22ieRagnar0k247
Aussie hosts/Admins
32 slots
Full time PvPvE

300+dino level
X10 gather rate
X10 egg hatch
X10 taming
X10 maturation
X10 loot & fishing drops

Pretty good bunch of layed back gamers. Come drop in say gday.

V

Vanessa Thomas

We have one. Official rates with 3.5x taming and 3x breeding. Max dino level 210. No admin use. Thats it. SE cluster. Prepaid for a year. LA server. Consistent 8 players right now. Pve with pvp abilities so you can pick up wild dinos etc. pm if you want more info

C

Corey Young

C

Cole Vines

Ragnarok/Scorched Cluster

C

Chris Torode

Thanks guys ive looked at a few joined a server now thanks for everyone sugestions

A

Ark Lark

Izlude is only ragnarok but once people start getting to boss battles I plan on opening a cluster

Izlude 24/7

*WARNING*
Izlude 24/7 100%German is an imposter! Do not join that server.

JUST UPGRADED TO 36 SLOTS!

Nitrado Good Ping

Ragnarok Server

Rates:

-XP 2x

-Tame 3x

-Harvest 3x

-Egg Hatch 3x

-Baby Mature 5x

-Dino levels and stats like official

-Player weight slightly boosted

-Event Currency

-Advertizement Currency

-Tribe Imprinting

-Starter Packs but must build a base and storage within in order to not get mugged.

-Flyers recover stamina when idle

-PvPvE White flag on base means structures are safe, humans and dinos are not. You can jump inside the base and kill dinos and human players but cannot demolish any structures. If attacked under white flag rule and provide sufficient evidence(Screenshots) the tribe that raided will be kill on sight and exempt from white flag rule.

-Purging

-Bounty Systen

-Admin is not allowed to build anywhere

-Build anywhere just dont block spawns.
------------------------------------------------------

For more information Facebook LIKE

Izlude 24/7

Or PSN add Izlude_Server

and last but not least...Just PM me ^_^

-36 Slots at the moment until it overpopulates..then I will keep increasing until 70 slots.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom