Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Looking for a clan on EU (U.K Scotland), clan has gone quiet/disbanded. Trying to bump...

D

Damon Wolf

Looking for a clan on EU (U.K Scotland), clan has gone quiet/disbanded. Trying to bump my Titan, he's stuck at 269.

K

Kim Korsnes Norvard

How active you need it to be? We're taking in adult players who meet up casually. Some are online a lot, though.

T

Tallon Hatch

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
we looking for people to bump up our raid team more then welcome to join pal

M

Marc Sustins

im finding its raid groups in all clans, no one wants to help anyone get to raid ready

M

Marc Sustins

i only get a couple of hours every so often so harder to group, luckily now 270 so may start to get groups

J

Jared Marr

S

Simon Knight Solaire Hardy

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Damon Wolf

I play when I can, not really playing much else at the minute, but most of my usual group just don't play it yet, so I've done what I can alone.

I'm confident pvp and pve, but not to try hard "stop f***ing feeding!" levels, lol. Just hoping to do some of the higher level raids and stop being a lonely larry all the time.

The caln I was in had good intentions, then just sort of flopped.

Synwolf#2564

I work early shift so somedays I won't be on, but on days off I play for a long time and I'm up for whatever.

S

Sam Jernberg

99% Failure looking for active members around EU, We do weekly raid and nightfall. Also alot of other funny/random shit.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom