Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 looking for a boosted unoffical PVE server, tired of building PVP bases kinda wanna...

A

Anthony Kadi Peña

looking for a boosted unoffical PVE server, tired of building PVP bases kinda wanna bring my creativity on this game now.

M

Mike Hill

Are you looking for low or high pop?

C

Chris Cofer

Anonymous public server 24/7 is on ragnarok and boosted 5x+. Pve

J

Jessica Alicia Garray

Survivor Radio SRN
10x

A

Anthony Kadi Peña

doesn't matter Mike Hill I'll look around before i start building. make sure i like it or find a good spot to build

A

Alexis Christine Aristizabal

Purgatory prim+

Z

Zac Carr

Adventure land Jimmy Jenkins

J

Jimmy Jenkins

Yea Adventure Land is the way to go. Lol.

C

Caleb Blakesley

Kadi of you wanna do it for the builds prim is way more esthetically pleasing.

J

Jonny D Robes

I have a wide open nitrado server 24/7. Ragnarok map, slightly boosted nothing crazy, whole map is wide open and empty except for me and my gf. Boosted loot crates and fishing loot, No limits on rafts and platforms so you can build crazy floating bases or pirate ships, starter gear available on request. Between the two of us we are almost always online and willing to help. Message me for more info or how to join, everyone is welcome.

Mainly looking for other friendly people to help populate the server, for breeding, spreading mutations, trading, teaming up for boss fights, maybe some pvp, and hopefully some fun events if we can get the people.

C

Corey Young

I'll miss you kadi lol. I have a PvE server but it's just the Island

J

Jack Luke Adams

D

Daniel Ennis

Pm me. Low population and a great group of players.

H

Holly Browne

FantastArk- PVE Primitive + ☺

J

Jason Coddington

Look up Rated ARK. we are a PVP server but we run it like a PVE server so you have the freedom to build whatever you like where ever

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom