S

Sam Lozano

Looking for a boosted server with cool people and awesome admins

Z

Zach Hefenfinger

Sorry sam i slept all day lmao

D

Danielle N Herring

I'm fucking epic and admin on a nice server :) were on island rn but on 27th/28th well be opening the ragnarok nitrado server :)

A

Alex McGlasson

Everyone is chill. Admins are helpful. Pvpve- no raiding This is a friendly PvE server. PvP is only on due to enabling us to hold events.
There are no starter packs we all started from nothing and are build our way up.
For the server Add gt: UcramboV2 fb page
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jesus Mculah

24/7 full pvp Open server on Ragnarok Admins will only step when trolling keeps occurring on the server. Happy Arking peeps.

* Post you're GT,IGN, and TRIBE name in the pinned post or will Have a high chance of being removed from the Fb page and server. Also a requirement to get you're starter pack.
* No brontos or doedics allowed as they have potential to create lag on the server. They will be killed on sight.
* Only Allowed to have two bases and a outpost.
* If you want to be in a PVE tribe and want to play PVE, please have PVE in you're tribe name. The PVE area is the EAST ZONE,will be marked on the Ragnarok map posted on the FB page. Must have white flags on and around you're base. Being in a PVE tribe and playing PVE will not allow you to attack or be attacked other by tribes or participate in any kind of raiding. Record or screen shot if anyone violate this. Also no kiting any Dino's into pve bases in the pve area.

* Start pack: LvL 125 quetzal w/ saddled, Ramshackle metal hatchet, metal pick ax, and metal sickle.

* no building on red ob or Herb island or the penguin islands.

Stats:

* difficulty : 1.0x
* XP Multiplier: 3.0x
* Taming speed: 4x
* Harvest rate: 3.5x
* Mating intervals: 1.8
* Egg hatching speed: 2.5
* Baby Mature Speed: 2.1
* Baby imprinting: 1.8
* Crop Growth Speed: 2.7
* Weight: 50x
* Loot drop quality: 1.5
Pm for gt

K

Kendra Gooch

Moderately Boosted PVP Server w/ Weekdays “Protection” Ragnarok Server Recruiting

I'm recruiting for a good Ragnarok server. The server is currently PVP, but during the weekdays we have structure resistance highly increased, this way raiding and PvP is still a thing, but drawbacks of ORP aren’t present. Plus, it’ll actually be easier to rebuild after you get raided. It won’t be like as soon as you log in, you’re dead, which is the case with ORP. During the weekends it’s set to the default structure resistance. We’re testing out the waters so this may be temporary, we don’t know. The alternative, is PVE weeks and PvP weekends.

There are no rules, with the exception of don't raid admins, and no PVP at the community center..

We don't have favourites, and I don't care if because you didn't get it your way, you're gonna leave. The server is for playing, if you wanna be all dramatic about every little thing, this may not be a good server for you. That being said, tribal banter is fine, just don't bring admins into it by saying we're picking favourites or what have you. We also don't have ridiculous admins, and no bs. It's a game, we're all here to play Ark, not play gangland monopoly.

The server rarely crashes, as we do reboots frequently to minimize that as well, this also keeps ping at a fairly low number. I'll put some more info down below.

ADMIN INFO
* Don't engage in PVP
* Don't instigate fights
* Don't get involved with fights
* Experienced
* Dino wipes when required
* Events
* Server buildings (stores, raid bases, etc)
* And more

STARTER PACK -
* A level 225 breed-able argent
* Metal pick
* Metal axe

SERVER SETTINGS
* Taming 20x
* Harvest 6x
* Xp 4x
* Hatch 25x
* Mature 25x (or 20)
* Crop growth 50x
* Mate interval 0.1
* No ORP
*Structure resistance is set higher during the weeks, and default during weekends
* Turret damage 1.5x
* Player stats aren't crazy Boosted and are balanced for the perfect experience (weight however is jacked up)

We have a Facebook page for community polls, updates, and communication. I’ll put the link at the bottom of this post.
After you join the group please read the pinned post.

If you're interested and want to join, or want more info that's not on the page, send me a private message. We only accept people 16 or older, or at least look the part.

J

Joshua Jones

Nike monkey42 boosted you get chem bench and indi and tape as a starter

A

Andrew Marietta

Add Krums ark Player dedi boosted pvp would be glad to see what u can bring to the tribe

A

Amber Foreman

If you want I can put mine up for you for the last few days before we move

K

Kumar Prashad

Come on down to ark network wher everything is aok

M

Mitchell Schunemann

Just gonna say, doeds don't cause a server to lag. That's be like saying the Anky does too. Mortar and pestles and chem benchs are the biggest culprit.

Hope you find a good server. I'll be looking for a PC hosted one once they come out.

K

Ketsia Gilbert

Ragnarok server PVPVE
**Join Facebook page D3VILS ARK**
Mature community recruiting new members
Ark store
-Taming x5
- Harvest x3.5
- Xp multiplier x2
- Weight x10
Simple rules to keep everyone sane Ragnarok server PVPVE

T

Tracy Dale

Pve or PvP?

A

Alexis McLeod

Join the group to be among the first to play!

Welcome to Ataraxia. Enjoy our slightly boosted rates and official-like feel. No ORP, no dino bans, no base limits, NOTHING.

3x XP & Gather
4x Taming
5x Maturation

We will sport a tribe limit to encourage small tribes.

Server is preordered for 50 slots through Nitrado. Server will go live at an announced time once the Community Center has been built.

C

Caleb Wheeler

A

Austin Nickeson

Right here

J

Jacque Nel

ARKLIFE4YA

I won’t try and sell you the server just give it a try and see if you like it. If you get on this time tomorrow I’ll do your starter pack personally

P

Preston Shepard

Z

Zack Stawar

ArkAlot2017

C

Cassie Marie Patrick

Arkserver45

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom