Contact advertising [email protected]

Literally all I need is a good zarya friend and a decent healer friend and I'd never...

D

Dillon Holt

Literally all I need is a good zarya friend and a decent healer friend and I'd never lose a single match. :/

N

Nathan Hobbs

You would be carried if you win then, if you can't rank up alone then you deserve your rank, the problem with people is they think they deserve to be higher. I thought this too then I realized maybe I'm meant to be here and looked for what I needed to work on, after this I went from 2400 to 2900 and climbing in no time

D

Dillon Holt

This has nothing to do with getting carried. When I was uber try hard when i started I ended my first season playing at around 2900 solo . I was really excited to get into the next season and kaplin hit everyone with that "get placed a few hundred Sr lower than you belong because it'll make you feel gud inside to climb the ladder hurrdurr." Shit and I went on tilt forever and just became a hanzo main who just wants to see the world burn. Ergo wishing I had a zarya friend.

D

Dillon Holt

I went 9-1 in my provisionals, got hella gold medals and got placed barely in gold.

S

Steven Cabal

h

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom