Contact advertising [email protected]

Lets be real half the people saying the game needs balanced don't want that. They want...

M

Michael Weis

Lets be real half the people saying the game needs balanced don't want that. They want any hero that is good good against them to be nerfed and for their hero to be buff to the max.

A

Aadil Saqib

Most people don't know what balanced is. Everyone has a completely different definition.
Tho, I'm satisfied with Blizzard's idea of it anyway. They buff heroes that don't see enough pro play and nerf heroes that are too consistent in pro play. That keeps things balanced at the top most level. The lower players however, have to adjust and get better.

A

Alaa Yassine

I wreck junkrat with dva all the time, still want him nerfed..

B

Benedict Lee

I'd love this game to be balanced.

The problem is, it cannot be. For example, Torbjörn's turret is a joke when put against average players. In lower skill levels, however, he is very strong as people don't know how to aim well.

Junkrat has gained a popularity boost, especially in lower skill levels where people can't aim. My beef with Junkrat comes from the fact that I - a player in the Middle East who is forced to connect to European servers and thus suffers from 150 ping at best - get murdered by 120 damage bombs that are nowhere near me.

M

Mandy McDonald

The problem I always see isn’t the fact that people want nerds and buffs but rather the intensity of what they want, and the fact that many are basing it solely off of personal experience.

The argument that junk needs a nerf holds some merit, but we are taking about a VERY slight nerf, anything more would make him unplayable, hearing the community talk about it though it seems as if they want him to be unplayable.

Overwatch is relatively balanced and blizz does a pretty good job of keeping it that way.

C

Craig Timmins

DING DING DING!!!!!!! WE GOT A WINNER OVER HERE BOYSSSSSS!

J

John Huk

No. I want the heroes who are "Pick this or lose" to go away. You shouldn't need a Mercy EVERY game on EVERY map

A

Abhishek Kumar

Nerf junkrat and Mercy

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom